KHARGHAR VALLEY GOLF COURSE, CIDCO NAVI MUMBAI
NOTICE INVITING FINANCIAL OFFERS
CIDCO of Maharashtra Limited, Navi Mumbai invites sealed financial offers from reputed
golf course agencies providing experienced manpower for the operation of the CIDCO’s
Kharghar Valley Golf Course at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
1. Name of the work : Providing experienced manpower required for
Operation of Kharghar Valley Golf Course for a
period of six months.
2. Contract Agreement No. : 01/CIDCO/EE(GC)/2012-13
3. Earnest money deposit : ₹ 25,000/---
4. Date of application : 26.04.2012 to 04.05.2012
5. Date of issue of bid documents : 08.05.2012 to 09.05.2012
6. Date of submission of financial : 11.05.2012 from 11.00 to 13.00 hrs.
7. Date of opening of offer : 11.05.2012. at 15.30 Hrs. (if possible )
8. Price of blank bid document : ₹ 500/--
9. Period of Contract : 6 (Six months)
10. Place of receipt of quotation : Office of Superintending Engineer(Kharghar)
CIDCO Ltd., 1st floor, Nodal Office Bldg.,
Sector-4, Kharghar. PIN:410210.
1. Document shall neither be sent nor received by post /courier.
2. The work shall be awarded to agency that have experience in either providing
experienced manpower or in the operation of golf course and golf academy for 18
holes championship golf course.
3. The intending agencies shall note that at present there are only 11 holes + driving
range (Golf Academy) for operation and accordingly they shall work out their
4. The successful agency shall be responsible for providing experienced manpower for
operation of the golf course as per general golfing rules and as directed by CIDCO to
achieve its objectives.
5. The selected agency shall provide the required staff as laid down in the schedule ”A”
and provide them with necessary training / skill to maintain high standard at the
golf course and make it a professional venue.
6. The agency shall also create the pool of caddies, preferably from local PAP’s
combined with some experienced caddies and work in close coordination with
CIDCO authorities for providing / creating employment to the local PAP’s wherever
7. The agency shall work out their financial offer considering all aspects related to
providing experienced manpower, levies, taxes etc as applicable.
8. Conditional offers shall be summarily rejected.
9. Right to issue bid documents is reserved with the corporation.
10. The selected agency’s contract will be exclusively for a period of 6 (six) months only
and can be extended if CIDCO desires to do so.
11. Corporation reserves full right to reject any or all bids/offers without assigning any
reason and the same shall be at the entire discretion of Corporation. Corporation’s
decision in this respect shall be final and binding.
12. For further details regarding the above please contact office of the Executive
Engineer (GC), 1st Floor, CIDCO Nodal Office, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
Tel. No. 022- 27740162.
Superintending Engineer (Kharghar)