Food Services Supervisor
North Vancouver, BC
Join our team today!
Reporting to the Account Director as our Food Services Supervisor at Lions Gate
Hospital, you will be responsible for supervising all food service activities. This role
requires your strong leadership and organizational skills taking care of our client
daily while working towards maintaining a solid and mutually beneficial work
environment. You will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible
client/customer satisfaction levels as well as employee relations. This role offers
flexible shifts and a good hourly salary.
Learn, Grow, Develop
* CSNM designation (Canadian Society of Nutrition Management)
* Experience supervising a diverse multi-skilled workforce preferred
* Strong leadership and organizational skills, dynamic when working in a team
* Proficiency in HACCP guidelines, teaching staff, performance management, and
physical safety principles.
* Knowledge of computers (Windows, Internet, Email), recognized training and/or
experience with software programs as it relates to food service
* Expertise in managing budget restrictions and staffing issues
* Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Management of multiple priorities
Supervision and Project Oversight
To apply: Contact Catherine Hefferman at Catherine.email@example.com