Trade Intermediation Commission Contract
Date: 2009 <MONTH> <DAY>
The following has hereby been agreed by and between the two parties:
KUNISAKI JYUHAN CO., LTD (the “Seller”)
Address: 2509-30 KARISYUKU OAZA KITSUKI-SHI OITA JAPAN
Represented by President TAKASHI ZAIZEN.
<INTERMEDIARY COMPANY NAME HERE> (the "Trade
Address: <INTERMEDIARY COMPANY ADDRESS HERE>
Tel: <INTERMEDIARY COMPANY TEL. HERE>
Fax: <INTERMEDIARY COMPANY TEL. HERE>
Represented by: <REPRESENTATIVE POSITION AND FULL
1. The used <TYPE, MAKE, MODEL, SERIAL> is to be sold by the Seller
with the help of Trade Intermediary to the Buyer:
<BUYER COMPANY NAME HERE> (the "Buyer")
Address: <BUYER COMPANY ADDRESS HERE>
Tel: <BUYER COMPANY TEL. HERE>
Fax: <BUYER COMPANY TEL. HERE>
Proforma Invoice number: <PROFORMA INVOICE NUMBER>
Trade Contract Number: <TRADE CONTRACT NUMBER>
2. Both parties will try to settle all disputes by friendly negotiation.
3. Both parties will do their best to respect each other's trade secrets.
4. Commission shall not be paid if Trade Intermediary will not present signed
Trade Contract and Trade Intermediation Commission Contract to the Seller.
5. Commission shall not be paid if the Contract Value will not be remitted to
the Seller’s account before the following deadlines:
The used <TYPE, MAKE, MODEL, SERIAL> (<PROFORMA
INVOICE NUMBER>) : <PROFORMA INVOICE VALUE> to be paid
before <2009 MONTH DAY>.
6. Commission value shall not exceed predetermined rates:
07% of the contract value if contract value is more than JPY10,000,000.
08% of the contract value if contract value is from JPY5,000,000 to JPY10,000,000.
10% of the contract value if contract value is from JPY2,000,000 to JPY5,000,000.
15% of the contract value if contract value is less than JPY2,000,000.
7. Commission is to be remitted to the following account:
Bank Name: <BANK NAME>
Bank Address: <BANK ADDRESS>
Bank SWIFT code: <BANK SWIFT CODE>
Beneficiary Customer: <BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER>
Account Number: <ACCOUNT NUMBER>
Trade Intermediary: For the Seller:
<REPRESENTATIVE POSITION> President
<REPRESENTATIVE NAME> TAKASHI ZAIZEN