Mortgage Loan Customer Referral Program (the “Referral Program”)
Standard Chartered mortgage customers who successfully refer relatives or friends to drawdown mortgage loan of HK$1,500,000
or above with Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”) during the Promotion Period will enjoy a cash reward of
HK$2,000 as referral incentive for each successful referral !
• The Referee must submit the referral form to the Bank before the submission of mortgage application by the Referred Customer.
• The Referred Customer must submit application from now to 30 November 2012 and successfully drawdown the mortgage loan from 1 July
to 31 December 2012.
Name: Contact Phone No.:
Please credit the referral incentive earned from the Referral Program into my HKD savings or current account below held with the Bank.
Standard Chartered Account No.:
Please use the following mortgage loan account for the referral registration:
Mortgage Loan Account No:
(Remark: The above information cannot be changed after the submission of this Referral Form.)
I confirm that I have obtained consent from the Referred Customer to disclose his/her name and the contact number as stated below to
the Bank for use in this Referral Program.
Referee Signature: Date:
Referred Customer’s Details
Name: Contact Phone No.:
Referred Customer’s Declaration:
I understand and agree to join this Referral Program. I hereby acknowledge and agree that the Bank discloses the drawdown details
(including drawdown loan amount and drawdown date) under this Referral Program to the Referee and offer referral incentive to the
Referee according to the calculation method as stated in this form.
Referred Customer’s Signature: Date:
Note: Personal data collected is used for the above Referral Program.
Terms & Conditions for Referral Program:
1. To be eligible for this offer, the Referral Form must be signed by the Referee and the Referred Customer. No referral incentive will
be granted unless signatures of the Referee and Referred Customer are obtained.
2. The referee is required to submit the completed Referral Form to the Bank, before the submission of the mortgage loan application
by the Referred Customer, in order to enjoy the referral incentive.
3. The Referred Customer must submit application from now to 30 November 2012 and successfully drawdown the mortgage loan of
HK$1,500,000 or above during the period from 1 July 2012 to 31 December 2012 (“Eligible Mortgage Loan”). Referee will be entitled
to a cash reward of HK$2,000 as referral incentive on each Eligible Mortgage Loan. The referral incentive will be credited to the
Referee’s designated account within 30 days upon the Referred Customer’s mortgage loan drawdown.
4. There is no cap on the referral incentive.
5. Any of the borrowers, mortgagors or guarantors of the mortgage loan account as mentioned in “Referee’s Details” above cannot
be the borrower/ mortgagor/guarantor of the referred mortgage loan case. Otherwise, the Referee will not be entitled to any referral
6. If the mortgage loan applicant of the Referee is a shell company, the Referral Form must be with company chop stamped.
7. Referee and Referred Customer must not be an applicant of the Bank’s staff housing loan.
8. Other referral incentive offers (e.g. broker referral or mortgage referral) CANNOT be applied in conjunction with this Referral
9. For the avoidance of doubt, regardless of the number of Referees on same mortgage loan, only the first Referee will be entitled to
the referral incentive for each mortgage loan case, according to the Bank’s record.
10. At the time of crediting the referral incentive, the Referee must remain a current mortgage loan customer and has not tendered an
application for early redemption of the mortgage loan account specified in the Referral Form. Otherwise, NO referral incentive will
11. Upon crediting the referral incentive, referee must have a valid mortgage loan repayment account. Otherwise, NO referral incentive
will be granted.
12. The Bank reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the
decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
13. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
For Bank Use Only
For Frontline: Date received:
The Handling Staff must reiterate to the Referred Customer that he/she has joined the referral program and the mortgage loan
drawdown amount and drawdown date will be disclosed to the Referee.
Handling Staff Signature: Branch:
Handling Staff Name:
Referral Source Code: 57
Loan No.: Final Mortgage Loan Drawdown Amount:
Incentive Amount: Date of the transaction posted:
Fax 2282 0135 Mortgage Hotline 2282 3883
Issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited