Tel: James 07716430101
Office 8, Unity Business Centre, 26 Roundhay Road, Leeds LS7 1AB
Please complete the details below and return this form to JC Events with payment to the above address
Peace Gardens, Sheffield
Stallholders application form
Stallholder contact name: Company name:
Address: Telephone number:
Description of goods/services:
(please provide/attach photographs)
PLEASE CIRCLE OR HIGHLIGHT THE DATE(s) OF EVENT YOU WISH TO ATTEND
5 Sept 22 Sept
th th th
27 Sept 10 Oct 14 Nov
Cost £48 per event 9am-9pm. Book 5th September and get Purple Thursday on 27th September for £28
Bring your own gazebo (see Gazebo guidelines document).
DATE REQUIRED SIZE OF GAZEBO? TOTAL COST
GRAND TOTAL COST TO PAY
STALLHOLDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payments will not be banked until the application has been approved.
2. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or postal order to JC Events. Please do not
post any cash.
3. A confirmation letter will be sent on receipt of application and receipt sent once
booking has been confirmed.
4. Cancellations and refunds cannot be made once booking has been confirmed.
5. Stall holders must have their own relevant insurance in place in terms of public
and product liability.
6. JC Events does not provide you with Public Liability Insurance.
7. Opening/trading hours. Please ensure your stall is ready to trade 15 minutes
before trading commences and cleared away within one hour after trading ceases.
Traders must not pack up prior to close of trading at 9pm. It is imperative that
these times are strictly adhered to due to the Health and Safety regulations.
Failure to comply will jeopardise future bookings.
8. Information regarding unloading at the site will be given prior to the event.
9. Traders must report to the Organiser on arrival for allocation of space.
10. Goods sold must be a true representation of examples presented to JC events. Any
variations must be submitted for approval prior to the event.
11. A trading area will be provided as stated in your booking confirmation. Clothes rails
or additional cabinets may be allowed in place of a stall, at our discretion. Please
provide description, sizes and pictures with your application, as we will not be able
to accommodate new display structures on the day of the event.
12. A high quality representation of goods must be maintained at all times. JC Events
reserves the right to ask any trader to leave the area if it deems the standard of
presentation is below what is expected. In addition, the goods being sold must be
of consistent high quality.
13. All products must be clearly labelled and priced.
14. Traders must display company name (if you have one) and any additional
information such as your returns policy.
15. If you have any specific requirements, please discuss this prior to the event.
16. Please contact JC Events to discuss any electricity requirements. All your electrical
equipment must comply with current legislation and have a valid Portable
Appliance Test Certificate. All equipment will be checked and JC Events reserve the
right to withdraw any equipment, which is found to be, or appears to be, defective
or unsafe. We cannot guarantee access to power supplies, unless prearranged.
17. All litter from your trading area must be removed before leaving the site and all
items that have been borrowed must also be returned before leaving the site.
Please ensure your stall is clean and tidy at all times.
18. All health and safety regulations must be strictly adhered to. Any trader refusing to
comply with Health and Safety regulations will be asked to leave.
With prior arrangement it is possible to share a stall with another trader at no
extra cost. Once your booking has been confirmed, any changes to the
product listing must be agreed with event’s organisers.
Please send your completed application form with your cheque for the full
balance made payable to ‘JC Events’ 2 weeks prior to the event. Thank you.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions before signing. Your signature below will
indicate that you have read and understood the terms and conditions, you are willing to
comply with them and you fully understand that JC Events do not provide you with Public
For Further details contact James Peterson
Mobile: 07716 430 101