A Tainted Water Well, and Concern There May Be More Name _________________
1. Fracking is done to obtain which of the following?
c) natural gas
2. How long has fracking been done?
a) Less than 5 years.
b) Less than 10 years.
c) Less than 50 years.
d) More than 100 years.
3. Why does the fracking industry insist that contamination of groundwater is impossible?
a) Because aquifers are above fracking sites.
b) Because fracking sites are far from populated areas.
c) Because aquifers are below fracking sites.
d) Because aquifers are impermeable to fracking fluids.
4. In the documented case of Mr. Parson's well being contaminated, what was it contaminated
b) neither fracking fluid nor methane
c) fracking fluid
d) both fracking fluid and methane
5. You are the CEO of a fracking company. Where should you look for your next fracking site?
a) An area over chalk.
b) An area over marble.
c) An area over shale.
d) An area over limestone.
6. Your well is contaminated with fracking fluids. Which of the following chronic illnesses should
you be most concerned about getting?
a) Lou Gehrig's disease
b) Alzheimer's disease
d) Parkinson's disease