CEU PROGRAM SUMMARY
IEEE Organizational Unit:
Conference Name (If applicable):
Name of Tutorial/Workshop/Course:
Total Number of Participants:
To the Program Organizer:
The purpose of this form is to collect participant feedback regarding your workshop/tutorial/course.
Please insert the totals from your individual “CEU Participant Evaluation” forms, and return to IEEE
CEU Administrator, or fax to +1-732-981-1686. This form is available online on the CEU web page, and
as a Word or PDF document.
1. Did this course achieve the educational objectives, as stated in the promotional material?
2. Did this course meet with your expectations?
3. Was the classroom environment conducive to learning?
4. Were the instructional methods effective?
5. Please rate the following:
Excel Good Fair Poor N/A
Quality of Content
Clarity and Usefulness of Visuals
Opportunity to Ask Questions
Opportunity for Hands-On Learning
6. What topics would you recommend for future programs?
“The IEEE has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International
Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining
this approval, the IEEE has demonstrated that it complies with the
ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good
practice internationally. As a result of their Authorized Provider
membership status, IEEE is authorized to offer IACET CEUS for its
programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards.”
IACET CEU Provider #1255
Please submit form to CEU Administrator