Samuel F. B. Morse
Morse High School
Class of 2012
• Add 1-2 slides to introduce yourself to the
• Include highlights pertaining to your
background, hobbies and interests, skills and
talents, future goals
High School Accomplishments
• Add 1-3 slides that discuss the abilities and
skills you’ve obtained throughout your high
• Mention one or two pieces of your Senior
Portfolio that demonstrates that ability or skill
• List your extra-curricular activities, sports,
clubs, etc and discuss what you gained from
participating in those activities
Community Service/Capstone Project
• Add 1-3 slides discussing how you fulfilled
your Community Service Requirement
• What did you accomplish?
• What skills and resources were you able to
• What skills did you acquire?
• Use your Reflection/Process Paper to find
other discussion points
• Add 1-2 slides reflecting on your education,
high school experience, and the SPE Process.
• Look into the future and share your short and
long term goals
• Make sure your conclusion incorporates the
ESLRs in some way… but DO NOT state them
word for word
Welcome questions from the panel
and THANK THEM for their time!