1) The slave states that did not join the Confederacy were collectively known as
2) What was the “spark” of the Civil War? Explain why this happened.
3) List three advantages the North had at the beginning of the war.
4) List three advantages the South had at the beginning of the war.
5) The belief that Great Britain would help the South because of their trade
relationship was known as ________________________________________________.
6) The Union strategy by which they would suffocate the South by cutting off supplies
was known as ______________________________________
7) List all 11 states that made up the Confederate States of America.
8) What lesson or message did both sides get as a result of the First Battle of Bull Run?