Form # 62-312.900(7)
Title: Application for Long-Term Permit
Effective Date: October 16, 1984
Application for Long-Term Permit'
1. Provide an explanation as to why the proposed work cannot be completed in a 10-year period or
provide other reasons why the request for a long-term permit is applicable to the proposed work.
2. Describe the proposed methods of construction and provide a schedule for specific dredging and
filling activities including operation schedules, if applicable.
3. If mitigation is proposed, describe techniques to be used and provide reasonable assurance that
these techniques will be effective.
4. If the proposed project has been reviewed by other governmental agencies or other sections of the
Department, provide the following information as to the reviews:
Agency or Section Type of Review Action Taken
5. It the proposed project is presently being reviewed by other governmental agencies or other sections
of the Department, provide the following information.
Agency or Section Type of Review Date Submitted
6. If a jurisdictional declaratory statement has been received for the project site, provide the date of
issuance and the name under which it was issued.
Date Submitted Name
7. Describe the local zoning designation for the project site and adjacent areas.
This application is to be used in addition to DEP Form 62-312.900(1)
Formatted 12/16/97 kag