Google AdSense and Revenue Sharing Websites This focuses on where you can make money from Google AdSense and other Revenue Sharing Sites that can be used to generate an income on the internet. But first here is a brief outline of what Google AdSense is for those of you who are not yet aware. What it is Google AdSense? Google AdSense is an ad serving application for web publishers of all sizes to generate revenue through displaying Google ads on their web content. Publishers get paid every time an advert is genuinely clicked on (pay per click) or on a per impression basis (paid for every time an ad is displayed). NOTE: Do not click on your own Google Ads or ask anyone else to do so as this is against the Terms and Conditions set out by Google and can result in termination of your account. Google AdSense can be great in building an online income but this is NOT a get rich quick scheme. Where to apply? To apply for you own Google AdSense account, go to https://www.google.com/AdSense and follow the steps on screen to apply for your account. Places to generate revenue? There are many places online where you can generate Google AdSense revenue and there are many similar revenue sharing schemes which can be used to generate an income. I have put together a collection of these websites, split them into two sections ‘Google AdSense Revenue Sites’ and ‘Other Revenue Sharing Sites’ then split them further in categories. There are many more revenue sharing sites. This is not an exhaustive list so please feel free to comment if there are any other sites you think others will benefit from. I hope you find this very useful. Google AdSense Revenue Sites VIDEOS www.flixya.com This is a great place to share pictures, videos and blogs and receive 100% of the revenue generated from the Google Ads that are automatically set up by Flixya and Google. www.youtube.com On this site you can upload and share videos, you can generate AdSense Revenue on here but you have to first get on the YouTube partners scheme. To get on this scheme you need to already be producing original (not subject to copyright) videos that people like and have a number of people subscribed to your channel. There are no specific set requirements to get on the scheme, but your application is likely to get rejected if your channel has less than between 500 to 1000 subscribers and if your videos have less than 100,000 views combined between all of them. To apply just go to www.youtube.com/partners BLOGS www.blogger.com On this site you can create and post blogs and earn from the adverts placed on those blogs. These adverts can be customized as to how they will appear and look on the blog. http://hubpages.com HubPages pay Google AdSense revenue to those who supply content to the site by automatically displaying relevant Google ads on that content. When an ad is clicked 60% of the time that revenue goes to you and the other 40% of the time the revenue goes to HubPages. You can also set up affiliate accounts with Amazon Associates and other programs. www.bloggerparty.com On this site you can get paid to blog. Blogger Party pays its authors through the Google AdSense revenue that author generates. 50% of the time ads are displayed the revenue will go to the author, 25% of the time it will go to the person who referred this blogger to the site and the other 25% of the time it goes to Blogger Party. This site is for regular bloggers, not for once off articles. http://blogevolve.com This is a blogging site which pays Google AdSense revenue for the ads clicked on which are displayed on the same page as the blog articles. Blog posts are displayed on the sites homepage and on the authors’ personal blog page. www.yousaytoo.com On this blogging site you can earn revenue from Google AdSense and/or Amazon affiliate. YouSayToo shares the revenue equally with the author, 50% to the author and 50% to YouSayToo. This site also offers a referral scheme where you will earn 15% of the AdSense revenue of anyone that you directly refer using your own referral link and a further 10% from anyone who your referrals refer to the site in the same way. www.xomba.com This site shares the AdSense revenue generated by blogging. The author of the blog gets the revenue 60% of the time ads are displayed on their content and the other 40% of the time ads are displayed Xomba with receive the revenue from them. http://efloorplan.com This site is a blogging site specific to home improvements. It pays you 60% of the Google AdSense revenue generated by your content. Also it is great if you have a home improvement related site or a blog elsewhere as this provides a great place to promote it. www.senserely.com AdSense revenue can be earned on this blogging site. On your own blog posts you receive 80% of the ad displays and on your affiliates blog posts you have 10% of the ad displays. When you have posted more than 5 posts then you can also be selected at random to have ads placed on the sites homepage and other pages on the site, this is done automatically by Senserely.com. www.meyouworld.net On this website you can post blogs, photo albums, articles and more. You can earn 100% of the Google AdSense revenue for the pages that you add to the site. www.soulcast.com Get paid to blog on this site. For the first 60 days you will receive 100% of the Google AdSense revenue generated from your blog and thereafter you and SoulCast will have half the ad displays each. Earnings will be paid into your Google AdSense account. http://devilsworkshop.org This is a technology community blog, where you can generate AdSense revenue from the ads that will be displayed on your content. Over time users who are good contributors can increase the role they play on the site and increase their revenue share. www.shoutmeloud.com This site focuses on the following: blogging, making money online, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing, Web 2.0, internet tools and search engine optimisation. The site allows its guest bloggers to earn 100% of the AdSense revenue generated from their posts. www.callingallgeeks.org This site is technology and gadget related blog where people can post related articles on the site, in return the site will share 100% of the AdSense revenue that these articles generate. FORUMS www.golfnation.org This site is a forum site specific to Golf. Once you have placed 25 posts on this site, your own Google ads can be placed with all your content you have already placed and everything you place thereafter. Your own ads will be placed there 75% of the time and Golf Nation will place their own ads on you content the other 25% if the time. http://spicefuse.com This site lets you earn AdSense revenue for the content you contribute to the site once you have contributed at least 10 posts. This is done by displaying ads on these pages and giving 75% of the AdSense revenue back to those who contributed. This 75% is shared between the user who started the topic and those who have replied to that topic, but giving the larger share to the topic starter. www.httppoint.com On this forum site after contributing a minimum of 10 posts to the site you can then earn AdSense revenue from each thread you either set up or contribute to from the Google ads that HTTPPoint displays on that page. HTTPPoint and all a threads participants share 50% of the AdSense revenue generated from the Google advertising on that thread. www.internetmarketingforums.net After contributing 10 posts to this internet marketing based forum you can start to earn AdSense revenue from this site. Google ads will be placed on each thread and 50% of the time your ads will appear on threads and posts which you participate in. www.webmasters.org This site is based on discussing all aspects of web design and development. It is a 100% AdSense sharing forum site, where your posts on the site can earn you AdSense revenue. www.webtalkforums.com This is a web design and development based forum site. After making at least 10 posts to the forum you can then participate in the sites revenue sharing scheme. The revenue generated from AdSense is shared between the thread starters and the site administrators. The thread starters have a 70% chance of getting their ads displayed and the site administrator get the other 30% chance of getting their ads displayed. http://forums.zizula.com On this general forum site, active members can earn revenue through Google AdSense or Yahoo Publisher. The share of the advertising revenue each member receives is not specified on the site as the administrators can change this on a membergroup basis, to anything between 0% and 100%. www.promojunkie.com This is a webmaster forum site for new and established site owners. This site shares 100% of the AdSense revenue generated from a users contribution to the site by placing a Google Ad below every thread you create on the site. http://newskitten.com This is a Forum site on Google AdSense where members can discuss tips, tricks and more. The site will share AdSense revenue with the thread starter by displaying the thread starter’s ads 70% of the time and the sites own ads the other 30% of the time. SOCIAL BOOKMARKING http://squidstop.com This site is a social bookmarking site where members share articles and their favourite web pages. SquidStop gives 100% of the AdSense revenue to the author of the content in which the ads are displayed. This can provide a great resource to build back links to your website, page or blog. www.mediaflix.net On this site you generate AdSense revenue by submitting video links. You find videos you like from popular video sites like ‘YouTube’ and post them to this site. When someone views that video you receive 50% of the advertising revenue that it generates. http://videoforward.com You can share your favourite videos on this site even if they are not your own and get paid for the advertisements placed around them. This site shares 100% of its advertising revenue with its members, who have a choice of which ad applications to display such as AdSense, Affiliate ads and CPA. www.rummage4money.com This is a search site where you can submit website links to your own pages or favourite sites and write a bit about them. By giving your AdSense ID number you can earn revenue on a pay per click basis. For each visitor the site has an AdSense ID is selected at random for the Ads shown. This site also has a referral scheme to increase earnings. This can help in building back links to your site and pages. SOCIAL NETWORKING http://shetoldme.com The members of this site can share articles, web pages, videos and images. The site encourages members to share their opinions and vote on others content. Google Ads are placed around the sites content and as a member you would receive Google AdSense revenue 100% of the time from your own content. Also if you are to refer new members to the site through your own referral link then you will get your AdSense Ads on all the pages they create as well. These ads will appear 100% of the time for life. www.journalhome.com This is a social networking site where users can host blogs, make their own profile, comment on others profiles, post pictures, videos and more. On this site its users can generate revenue from Google AdSense. www.rotatrixfriends.net This is a social network where you can set up personal and business profiles, post videos, pictures, blogs and make friends. You can also earn revenue from Google AdSense or alternatively you can earn from Rotatrix AdClicks which operates in a similar way to AdSense and makes payments via PayPal or RotatrixPay. ARTICLES http://seekyt.com On this site you can post articles you have created. Upon registering your AdSense ID with Seekyt and posting content to the site, the author of that content will receive 70% of the revenue from the AdSense impressions on their created pages and 100% of the revenue from the clicks on those adverts. Also for every person who you refer to the site you will receive 25% of the revenue from the AdSense impressions that appear on all the pages they create. You can also earn more with the Amazons Associates program which this site offers. http://snipsly.com Upload articles you have written on this site and receive the AdSense revenue that is generated from them. The ads that are displayed on your article are 80% of the time your own ads that you will be credited for if anyone clicks on them. The other 20% of the time Snipsly would be credited if someone was to click one of these ads. www.articlecodex.com Is a free article directory where articles can be downloaded to build free website content. On this site you can upload articles and Google Ads will be displayed with these articles on articlecodex.com. 50% of the time you will receive the revenue these adverts generate through Google AdSense. www.infobarrel.com On InfoBarrel.com users can share knowledge through various media types (articles, pictures, sound). You can upload original content to this site. The site will share 75% of the AdSense impressions with you and 2% of any of your referrals impressions. Please note it does appear to be just the impressions NOT the AdSense clicks. http://infopirate.org Users of this site can share tips, articles and blog entries. Users can opt to generate revenue from Google AdSense for ads impressions shown on their content and receive 80% of the revenue from the ad impressions. Users can also receive a further 10% of the revenue from the ad impressions of anyone they refer to the site using their own referral link. www.productsherbal.com You can submit health, food and fitness related articles to this site and if the article gets accepted you can earn money through Google AdSense. www.howtobuystuff.org This site aims to assist people in their everyday purchasing decisions through quality blogs and articles. You can sign up on this site to become an author and earn money through Google AdSense. This site will split the advertising revenue generated from your content 50/50. www.trendhunter.com Trend Hunter aims to spot trends before they become fashionable by having all its members submit what they think the next trend is going to be. Members can customise their own portfolio page, build lists of their favourites, interact with others and earn from AdSense. Members will earn 100% of the AdSense revenue generated from their portfolio page and 50% of the ad revenue from their submitted trends. When members submit content to the site it then becomes the intellectual property of the site. www.oocuz.com This site is a place where you can submit articles on almost anything. You will receive 100% AdSense revenue generated from your content and this site can help in building back links. www.bukisa.com On this site you can publish articles and ‘how to’ guides and earn revenue generated from your work through Google AdSense or Chitika. You would receive 60% of the revenue generated through the ads on your content. http://snurtl.com Snurtl looks for original quality articles that will benefit readers. Articles can be on a wide range of subject areas. Contributors will earn 80% of the AdSense clicks from their articles for as long as the author keeps the articles on the site. http://jevitt.com This site is somewhere people can post articles. It can help people promote and build links to their online content, such as blogs, websites and articles, whilst earning AdSense revenue. The author of content on this site gets their AdSense ads placed on their content 80% of the time and Jevitt have the ads placed on the content the other 20% of the time. www.theinfomine.com Post original written content on almost anything and receive 85% of the Google Ads impressions next to that work. This means 85% of the time ads displayed on the content the author will earn revenue if anyone clicks an ad and the other 15% of the time the site takes revenue from the Google ad clicks. www.techmaish.com This site offers tricks and tips related to blogging, technology and general internet usage. The site will give 100% of the Google AdSense revenue generated from articles to their authors and allow authors to have a permanent back link in their author’s profile. www.beepthegeek.com This is an internet and computer related blogging site, which allows guests to write articles for the site. The site is 100% AdSense revenue sharing meaning the author of a post will receive 100% of the AdSense revenue that post or article generates. www.docstoc.com Members of this site can buy and sell professional documents. Members can upload, set a price and sell their own documents on the site. Payments are made to members monthly via PayPal or cheque, once they have earned $100. This site also splits the Google AdSense revenue generated from an author’s content 50/50 with that author. REVIEWS www.best-reviewer.com This is a review site where you can review almost anything (there are a lot of ‘Top 10…’ reviews on this site). Content Producers are rewarded 100% of the AdSense revenue for the content they produce. The site also offers a referral scheme in which for every person you refer through your own referral link you will be given an AdSense ad which you can earn the revenue from on being placed on all of the pages they produce for life. IMAGES www.freerangestock.com Using this site you can earn AdSense revenue from sharing your images. Upon signing up if your images are accepted then this site will give you 80% of the AdSense revenue generated by your download pages and profile pages. You retain the copyright on your images but they are given away for free on this site. www.stockvault.net This is a stock photo sharing website. Photographers can earn 100% AdSense revenue generated from the Google ads displayed on the profile and photo pages. Photographers can also earn more from donations people can make to them via PayPal or Flattr. ADVICE www.quomon.com This is a network of IT experts. You can earn money through this site by giving quality answers and tutorials to questions from users of the site. If you give the best response to a question you will get ad displays on that page for as long as you hold the best response for that particular question which can generate you AdSense revenue. www.webanswers.com This is an online question and answer site. If your answer is selected as the best answer then you can earn ongoing revenue from the Google ads displayed on that thread. The AdSense revenue is shared 60% to the site member and 40% to Web Answers. OTHER http://tutorialtub.com On this site people submit tutorials which can be on pretty much anything. Their respective authors can earn revenue from Google AdSense, 50% of the ad displays will be the authors’ ad which they will make money from if anyone clicks an ad and the other 50% of the displays TutorialTub will make money from if anyone clicks an ad. www.techsupporthumor.com This site is a technology based story site where you can submit your tech stories. As long as the story is approved by meeting the sites criteria then TechSupportHumor will display the story. Google AdSense ads will be displayed along with the story and the author will then receive 100% of the AdSense revenue that story generates for as long as that story is displayed on the site. http://tipdrop.com TipDrop.com is used to give and receive tips on almost anything. This site will give you option of receiving 75% of the AdSense Revenue that is generated from pages you create. www.tipsbase.com This site is a community of people who share tips and tricks on the web. For every page of content you contribute to the site, you will receive the revenue from every two out of three Google ads displayed on your content. The revenue automatically goes into your AdSense account. www.cootopia.com This site is somewhere you can publish and share knowledge. Users can ask and answer questions, review products, create info and news pages and more. This site uses Google AdSense. The revenue share for members starts from 50% but can be increased to the full 100%. www.dotnetspider.com This is an internet and technology related site with forums, reviews, videos, tutorials and more. On this site you can earn 90% of the Google AdSense revenue generated from your pages of content. This revenue is earned for one year from the date you post the content. You can also earn further AdSense revenue by participating in forums and referring others to the site. This site is also linked to a number of other sites which offer revenue sharing. www.boostpost.com This site offers a free button or widget that you can attach to your blog or website. On the widget it can link your visitors to over 50 social networks. There is also a ‘Boostpost’ button within that and if someone clicks that button they will be taken to your Boostpost page where you will receive a share of the revenue generated by the Google Ads on that page, via Google AdSense. www.silverlightclub.com Members and Silverlight game developers can submit their games and other interesting applications on here as well as playing games, posting product reviews, product information, articles, participating in forums and more. Members will earn 90% of the AdSense revenue generated from the Google ads placed on content they have contributed to the site. http://mashbite.com On Mashbite you get 100% of the AdSense revenue for social booking, creating content, articles, blogging and uploading images and videos on the website. This is another place that is useful in creating back links to your website, page or blog. This site also has a referral scheme in which when you refer someone through your referral link to the website you will instantly receive a 20% share of all their future advertising clicks. Other Revenue Sharing Sites VIDEOS www.revver.com Very similar to YouTube in it operations but this site rewards its members by giving them back a percentage of the advertising revenue. 40% is rewarded to the creator of the material, 20% to the recommender and the other 40% goes to Revver itself. This is not paid into your AdSense account but into a PayPal account. http://blip.tv This site can be used for hosting series of videos, not one-offs. If the site chooses to host your series on their online TV channel then they will share the advertising revenue 50/50 with the video producer. Payments are made to the video producer via PayPal or cheque depending on the amount. www.yodio.com This site can be used to create ‘Yodio’s’ which are short video clips combining audio and images. Members record audio and illustrate it with pictures these can then be made into cards and tours. Members can sell their Yodio’s at a price they decide. For every download they will receive 20% of that price. This is based on the free basis membership but there are different levels of membership giving higher royalty percentages. Payments are made via PayPal when your Yodio account reaches $50. BLOGS www.squidoo.com gives you 50% of the advertising revenue generated from your lenses (a lens is what squidoo call your own customisable web page). Payouts are made via PayPal or can be made as donations to charity. SOCIAL NETWORKING http://lazzeo.com This site uses AdBrite which is a similar concept to Google AdSense, to share revenue. You can use AdBrite to display various adverts on you profile page of this social networking site. The ads are fully customizable and you then generate revenue for every ad clicked. The site will pay you up to 85% of the ad revenue that you generate, but to get the full 85% it does require a VIP membership which costs $5.99 per month. This site also has an affiliate signup scheme paying $1 for every signup. www.mylot.com On this social networking site you can make friends and participate in discussions, upload photos and add your blog. The site will reward you for participating in discussions, posting comments and giving quality responses. For each person you refer to the site you will earn a bonus equal to 25% of their earnings. Payouts are made monthly to a PayPal account. There is a minimum payout amount of $10. ARTICLES www.newsvine.com This news based site allows users to post articles about current issues, chat and comment on others work. If the site chooses to post a users article to a sub-domain on the site they will be able to receive 90% of the advertising revenue that the article generates. If a user refers others to the site then that user will make 10% of the revenue each of those new users generate through their own content. www.suite101.com This site offer freelance writing jobs. First you would need to apply by submitting some of your writing and a bit about yourself. If you get accepted then you will earn royalties from articles you write. There are no specific percentages of the royalties set out in the contract. You are required to give exclusive digital rights for one year on the work you submit (this is only the digital rights your articles can still be produced in print). http://expertscolumn.com Users can write columns on this site. They will get paid on a pay per view basis via PayPal (minimum payment of $5). Payments are made monthly. The site pays around $1.50 CPM (That is $1.50 per 1000 views). This rate does vary though. The site does offer a referral scheme where they will pay you the equivalent of 10% of the earnings of anyone you refer to the site. www.helium.com This website encourages members to write and share what they know through tips, reviews, essays, articles and more. Members can earn through this site via daily ad revenue sharing, up-front payments for contributed work, in writing contests and in other ways. The daily ad revenue share is split between the active members of the site based upon their level of activity and what they have brought to the site. www.oondi.com This site aims to offer readers information on everything imaginable, much like Wikipedia. This is a place where anyone can write and publish quality work and receive 100% of the advertising profits. www.methods2earn.com This site focuses on topics related to making money online like blogging and affiliate marketing. The site will pay its writers $1.50 per article they write. Payments are made via PayPal once their account balance reaches $5. www.dbuggr.com This is a place the sites users can share their technical knowledge. This site shares 50% of the ad revenue with the content contributors by splitting that ad revenue between them based upon a number of factors such as popularity of work and amount of content contributed. A member can request a withdrawal after their account reaches $5, which is paid via PayPal. REVIEWS http://music-nerds.com This site allows users to write track by track reviews on their favourite music albums. The site gives all the revenue generated by ads on the site back to its users. All this revenue is shared between the contributing users. As long as your account balance is over $15 you will be paid each month, if not the balance will be carried over until the next month. Payments are made via PayPal. www0.epinions.com On this site you can earn money for writing honest product reviews. Users will earn ‘Eroyalties credits’ on the site for reviews that help other users. Eroyalty credits can be exchanged for cash. Payments are made monthly by cheque, to request a cheque your account must be a minimum of $10 in the US and a minimum of $100 for everywhere else. http://sharedreviews.com On this revenue sharing site you can earn money for the reviews you write if your review is in the top 5 rated reviews for that category. www.slicethepie.com This site allows users to earn money for reviewing music. Users listen to an artist’s music and give them constructive and detailed reviews. Payments are made via PayPal once the users account balance reaches a minimum of $10. www.reviewstream.com This site will pay you for your reviews on almost anything and will also pay you for voting on reviews on the site. The rates do vary but are displayed on the homepage. The content you submit to this site cannot be submitted elsewhere online else you would risk account termination. Payments are made via PayPal. IMAGES www.shareapic.net On this site you can upload an unlimited number of pictures and create online galleries. This site pays $0.22 per 1000 views and allows you to place Bidvertiser code on your pages (Bidvertiser is a pay per click advertising firm, similar to Google AdSense). Cash payments are made through PayPal. Alternatively earning can be redeemed as gift certificates. http://submit.shutterstock.com This site can be used to sell your pictures and videos online. Each image will earn you between $0.25 and $28 per download and each video will earn you between $2.50 and $15 per download. Initially you have to submit 10 images for review, if seven or more meet the expectations of the sites staff then you can start earning else you have to wait 30 days before re-submitting images to be accepted. Payments are made via PayPal, Moneybookers.com or by cheque. This site also has a referral scheme. www.picable.com This site allows its users to upload photos and pictures for free and then earn monthly royalties from them. This site is partnered with Triond.com. www.istockphoto.com Artists can earn royalties through selling their photos, illustrations, videos, audio and flash works on this stock website. Artists with non-exclusive work on the site will earn between 15% and 20% and if an artist is eligible for exclusivity then they can earn up to 45% of the sale price on this website. Payments are made via Payoneer MasterCard, PayPal, MoneyBookers or cheque. www.123rf.com On this stock photo website, artists can sell their images. Artists receive 50% of the net proceeds from each of their image sales. They can also earn further by referring customers to receive 15% of that customers purchase or subscription and refer other photographers for 10% of each of their images downloaded. www.alamy.com On this stock photo website artists receive 60% of each of their image sales. Payments are made by cheque or funds transfer. There is a minimum payout of $250. http://en.fotolia.com This is a place where artists can sell their images, videos and vectors. For every image or vector download members can earn between 25% and 63% of the price as a royalty. This percentage is based on the members portfolio exclusivity and ranking. For videos the earnings are between 30% and 49% of the sale price. Payments are made into a PayPal or Moneybooker account. ADVICE http://bitwine.com This site provides a place for anyone with a talent or expertise to sell their advice. Upon registering with this site you can set a value that your time is worth and you will then get paid to share your talent or expert advice via a phone call or on Skype as a video or voice call, with anyone who would like your advice. Payments are made to your PayPal account within 24hrs of completing a call. www.funadvice.com On the Fun Advice website you can ask questions, give advice, browse photos and make friends. For your participation on the site you will earn points. These points can be exchanged for cash, 10 points = $1. You need to keep 100 points remaining in your account to keep all privileges that you have earned, so if you have 3000 points in your account – 100 points = 2900 points redeemable = $290. Payouts are made via PayPal and can also be made by cheque in the US. This scheme is not available for members in India. OTHER www.ether.com If you have something of value to say then you can earn money by saying it to others. When signing up you will get you own phone number, you can set your rates and can choose when you want to take calls. You can also use this site to sell digital media via email and your website. Ether takes a 15% commission from what you earn for providing this service. Payments are made as a direct deposit to your back account or you can request a cheque. www.eurekster.com This site can be used to create Swickis. A Swickis is a search portal which will display a few accurate results based on some predefined search criteria and search behaviour of enthusiasts and experts. Your Swickis can be placed at various places around the web. You can generate revenue through the Swickis Preferred Payment Program where you will get paid per click from the ads displayed on your Swickis. There is a minimum payout threshold of $25 and earnings are paid into a valid PayPal account approximately 30 days after the end of the month. There are other Swicki advertising programs where you can get paid directly from the advertiser. In these programs ad revenue is split approximately 50/50 with Eurekster. www.talkshoe.com This site can be used to create and host your own online talk show. After promoting your show to achieve 20+ live participants and 1000+ weekly downloads you can apply to join the TalkShoe cash program where you will receive a share of the advertising revenue generated from your show. The site also offers a host referral program by which if you refer a host to the site then you will receive a bonus equal to 25% of their first year earnings. www.kongregate.com This is a revenue sharing website for game developers, providing a place to earn money from writing games. Upon submitting a game you have written to the site you will receive between 25% and 50% of the advertising revenue that your game generates. Payments are made via PayPal, cheque or wire transfer. www.beat9.com This site allows its users to earn money from producing podcasts. To become an affiliate of the site you must receive a minimum of 1000 unique page views a month and meet other criteria set out by the site. You will then receive revenue from pay per click advertising and from registering new users to the site. There is a minimum payout threshold of $50. www.online-shirt-stores.com On this site you can design your own t-shirts and set up your own free online store using the sites premade templates. In your store you can sell your own t-shirt designs as well as allowing your customers to design their own in exactly the same way you did. This site will print and send the t-shirt to your customer and you collect the margin (which you would have decided when setting a price for that t-shirt) via PayPal. www.cafepress.co.uk This site sells a wide range of personalised goods which include t-shirts, mugs, posters and bumper stickers. From this site you can set up your own free online one page store of up to 80 items and collect a margin from your sales. CafePress will take care of all the payments, returns and shipping, and they will send you a monthly cheque to pay you for the earning you made from your sales. www.jamendo.com Music artists can earn money from this site by submitting tracks to the website. The site shares 50% of the revenue generated from advertising with the artists. Donations can also be made to artists and artists can opt into other programs to generate more money. Payments are made to the artists via PayPal when they have earned 100€. www.reverbnation.com This online music marketing platform helps music artists earn money. ReverbNation.com will share 50% of the advertising revenue that it generates with the artists on the site based upon how much each has contributed. This site will let the artists add links on their profiles to retailers selling their music. Artists can also use the sites gig finder search to find venues in a specified area that have previously played that artists genre. www.associatedcontent.com This is part of Yahoo’s Contributor network where users can upload their own created content, including text, audio, image and video. Yahoo offers what they call ‘performance payouts’ which are ongoing monthly payments based on the amount of ongoing traffic their content receives. Users can also make money from completing assignments to create content for Yahoo and from up-front payments for content. www.redbubble.com This site provides a place for artists to meet and sell their work. Members can upload designs and the site will take care of the manufacture, delivery and customer service. There are a wide range of products which designs can be placed on including t-shirts, calendars, posters, cards and framed prints. The artist earns a margin on every one of their sales, payments are made monthly via bank transfer, PayPal or cheque. www.triond.com This site allows you to share images, videos, articles and audio. Triond will post your work on the most relevant website according to its subject to generate the largest amount of revenue. This site pays you 50% of the advertising revenue your content generates. Your earnings are paid monthly via PayPal, check or Weston Union money transfer. www.digitaljournal.com Users on this site can upload images and videos, have blogs, comment and vote, subscribe to news alerts and more. Users can also apply for paid work as a digital journalist. What this means is digitaljournal.com will share a proportion of its advertising revenue with its digital journalists based upon how much they contribute to the site. Payments are made monthly via PayPal to all accounts that exceed $10.
Pages to are hidden for
"Google AdSense and Revenue Sharing Websites"Please download to view full document