KIFALAT Campaign with ROSHNI HOMES
Brief Introduction of Roshni Homes
Roshni homes is a volunteer, non-religious and non- sectarian
Orphanage (Trust) which strives to provide a home, a family and
education to the orphaned-abandoned and destitute children. It is
the only orphanage which has a designed orphan care and
education system as per Islamic guidance for orphans.
Moreover, the system has also been recognized at Child Rights
Mission/Objective of Roshni Homes
• To provide protection, home, family, higher education and health
facilities to children deprived of parental care.
• To increase awareness for the cause and its extent, and provide
possible solutions for all forms of child welfare.
• To improve the quality of current efforts and to detect, treat and
improve the quality of services rendered to these destitute children.
KIFALAT CAMPAIGN DURING
• ‘KIFALAT’ is an Arabic word meaning to support a child or a family
in need as per Islamic Ideology.
• The idea behind the campaign is that every body loves his/her
parents but not everybody can make or dedicate a hospital, school
or Welfare Homes due to financial constraints. But under Kifalat a
child could be supported by as little as Rs.10/-, this Kifalat program
will help Roshni Homes to provide good living and best education
from school till their University Degree. In this way, will help
promote the nation’s forgotten talent.
McDonald’s being the Corporate Social
Responsible citizen launches
Children Kifalat program
for Roshni Homes
McDonald's & Roshni Homes
together for a Social Cause
• To create awareness about the Kifalat program & persuade people to
contribute to the noble cause.
• To raise funds for Roshni Homes to support orphanage program/under
privileged children’s living & education.
• To enhance corporate image & reinforce McDonald’s link with the local
community by supporting social cause & raising funds for them.
• Keep continue building brand trust bank & positive image to immune the
brand against negative vibes and be it a part of local fabric.
• McDonald’s & Roshni Homes will launch joint promo titled “Kifalat
Program” on the mutually agreed mechanics.
• A comprehensive communication plan to be devised in which both
organizations leverage each other on the resources.
• On ground activities to be launched to create awareness at the
Mechanics of Kifalat Program
Kifalat campaign will be executed at all nationwide stores during
the month of Ramadan on the following proposed mechanics:
1. After the order our counter crew will ask for the contribution
something like “Sir 10, 20 or more” whereas this will be supported
through CRT & other merchandising.
2. Contribution through reply SMS.
3. Charity boxes for donation during the campaign period.
4. Celebrity endorsement can also be explored.