UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
IN REPLY REFER TO:
From: Responsible Officer, Account _______
To: Commanding Officer
Via: (1) Commanding Officer, Company _____
(2) Supply Officer
Subj: REQUEST FOR INVESTIGATION
Ref: (a) MCO P4400.150E
Encl: (1) Supporting/justification documents
1. An inventory of the CMR has been completed and the following
discrepancies have been identified. Accordingly, the following
information is provided to determine whether an investigation
should be conducted per the references:
QTY TAMCN NIIM NOMENCLATURE SERIAL # I/P
+3 A9100 01-464-9363 Computer, System See below $3000.00
Serial #s 5MC1234, 6MC1234 and 7MC1234 were discovered during
the quarterly inventory and are being reported as on hand.
Request that they be added to my CMR account.
-1 HZ114 01-R00-Y072 SABRE Radio 15111 $1391.05
Serial # 15111 was discovered missing during the quarterly
inventory. The Platoon Commander reports that it was used
during the last field exercise and provided a statement
attached. The item was sub-signed to the section Chief, and
SNM’s statement is also attached.
2. I do / do not accept responsibility for the identified
3. I do / do not want to voluntarily reimburse the government.
4. I do / do not recommend and investigation be initiated.
5. The point of contact for any questions is myself at (910)