(MCRP) REVIEW PROCEDURES
PAGE 1 7/95
1. To determine that Branch Operations management
has identified weaknesses through their reviews of
the MCRP and have taken corrective action.
2. To evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness, and effi-
ciency of the system of internal controls in the
branch banking system.
3. To determine compliance with policy, practices,
and operating procedures.
II. AUDIT STEPS
1. Review all MCRP questionnaires and attachments,
most recently submitted, for all branch office
a. Write review comments on weaknesses noted;
b. Discuss comments with appropriate Branch Opera-
tions management, as considered necessary.
2. In conjunction with step #1 above, obtain MCRP's
previously submitted and compare to MCRP's under
a. Ascertain whether the weaknesses noted, from
review of the MCRP's previously submitted,
have since been corrected;
b. Conclude as to the effectiveness of branch man-
agement's follow-up and corrective action on
significant repeat weaknesses.
3. Issue report on observations and recommendations
that may be significant and/or a general synopsis
of the overall condition of the branch systems of