Location: Bagram, Afghanistan
*******CONTINGENT UPON AWARD********
Serves as the assistant to the Contracting Officer Representative Manager for a variety of service
contracts. Maintains effective work contacts with civilian contractors, Contracting Officers and
contracting officer representatives. Provides customer service, answers questions, explains contract
coverage, and resolves problems.
• Provides assistance to the requiring activity with preparation of all required procurement documents
(i.e., statements of work, market research, independent government estimates, sole source
justifications, urgency statements, etc.).
• Recommends contract type, method of solicitation, options determinations, milestones development,
and sources to be solicited.
• Develops solicitation with appropriate clauses and with well defined statements of work and award
• Analyzes and evaluates cost and pricing data elements to determine price reasonableness when
relevant historical data and pricing precedents are available and specifically applicable.
• Analyzes contractor proposals to determine reasonableness, allow ability, allocability of costs.
• Assists with tracking all contracts to ensure that renewals of funding are completed in a timely
• Assists with ensuring that audits and invoices are received by the COR and contractor.
• Assists with all hiring authority duties and documents. The contracting Analyst will be assisting the
Hiring Authority with tracking the expiration of access badges and scheduling appointments.
• Provides feedback to the Contracting Officer Representatives on the service contracts.
• Assists with market research and presentation building. Other duties as assigned related to contract
management. The incumbent has primary responsibility for various contract service requirements in
support of the Director's mission. Contracts may cover single requirements that are complicated by
urgent requirements to complex or sophisticated requirements to support Base Operations.
• The incumbent will advise Base Operations management on matters pertaining to contracting policies
and procedures consistent with the Federal Acquisition Regulations. Reviews and verify contractor
invoices, prepare and coordinate with Resources Manager receiving documents to initiate payment
process of the contract.
• Initiates and prepares reports that provide cumulative contract requirement information as necessary.
Reports will compile all pertinent information to include but not limited to department information.
• Advisor to the Director of Logistics (DOL) for all administrative, financial, and management functions
with responsibility for all administrative, financial, and management.
• The incumbent has primary responsibility for the development of the directorate management
policies, procedures and systems and operational plans, goals and objectives and serves as the principle
advisor to the Director on policy matters affecting operations, including financial management,
acquisition management, organization and staffing, personnel management, organization and staffing,
personnel management, physical facilities and management services.
Must possess a SECRET security clearance.
This position requires US Citizenship.
One year of contracting or project management experience. Good typing and technical writing skills,
proficient with Microsoft Office, initiative and problem solver.All interested parties please apply at