The Lifeguards and GLC Security have full authority on the Main
Island and Pool area and to enforce GLC rules and regulations.
Enforcement can include time-outs, expulsion from the pool and,
in consultation with GLC management, removing pool use
privileges. Member complaints or concerns should be directed to
GLC management at:
664 Rainbow Dr.
Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
Members are responsible for the safety and conduct of their family,
their guests, their tenants and their tenant’s guests while using the
1. Everyone must sign in before entering the pool area.
2. All persons must take a shower before entering the pool.
3. Non- swimmers and children under 10 must be
accompanied by a responsible adult.
4. No street shoes allowed on the pool deck.
5. Bathing suits only; no cut- offs or shorts allowed in the
pool. Bathing caps must be worn by all persons at the
discretion of the lifeguard.
6. No diving allowed.
7. Swearing and the use of profanity are not allowed.
8. Running and horse- play in the pool area is strictly
9. Gum, tobacco, food and drink in the pool area are
10. Spitting in or around the pool is prohibited.
11. Adult Swim times are reserved for adults 18 and older.
12. Parties of 20 or more will be allowed on week- days only.
Anyone using the pool and any GLC facility does so at their
own risk. Glenhaven Lakes Club, Inc. assumes no liability.