CITY OF LULING
Notice of Regular Council Meeting
Luling City Hall
509 E. Crockett Street
Notice is hereby given that the governing body of the City of
Luling, Texas will meet at 7:00 PM on December 10, 2009 at
Luling City Hall for the purpose of discussing the following
1. Call Meeting to Order.
2. Approval of Minutes of the November 12, 2009 regular City Council meeting.
3. Consider/Approval of Accounts Payable.
4. Citizen Comment Period with City Council
Any person with business before the City Council, not scheduled on the agenda, may
speak to the Council. No formal action can be taken on these items at this meeting.
Comments will be limited to three (3) to five (5) minutes per person.
5. Consider/action approving a management and operational agreement between
the City of Luling and Luling Little League Association, Inc.
6. Consider approving recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on
submitted zone change of Lot A, Block 1, J. Wilson Addition, with the current
address of 114 Elm Avenue, Luling, Texas.
7. Consider/action rental fees for the City of Luling Public Facilities.
8. Consider/action a resolution casting votes for the Caldwell County Tax
Appraisal District Board.
9. Consider/action requesting assistance from Luling Economic Development
Corporation for irrigation system for Luling Golf Course.
10. Consider/action approving proposal received for providing services as City’s
11. Consider/action appointment/reappointment to the library advisory board for a
12. Consider/action appointment/reappointment to the Planning and Zoning
Commission and the Zoning Board of Adjustments for a two-year term.
I certify that the above notice of meeting was posted on the front bulletin board of City Hall,
509 E. Crockett Street, Luling, Texas on this the ___ day of ____________, 2009 at ________
o’clock. I further certify that the following News Media was properly notified of this meeting
as stated above: Luling Newsboy and Signal.
Martha C. Velasquez