HOW TO CREATE YOUR ONLINE LIBRARY ACCOUNT
1. Open the internet and go to www.graftonlibrary.org
2. Click “Library Catalog” from the top menu.
3. Click on “LOGIN” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
4. Type in ALL 14-DIGITS of your library card number in the box provided. [EXAMPLE 27445000012345]
Leave the “PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER” (PIN) box blank the first time you register.
5. The next screen you see will say in red letters, “THE FIRST TIME YOU USE THIS SERVICE, YOU
MUST CREATE A PIN.” You will be asked to enter your 14-digit library card number again and you
will be asked to create a PIN. Enter your PIN twice when prompted.
*NOTE: PINs may be any combination of numbers or letters, with a minimum of 3 characters and a
maximum of 30. The system will not allow a PIN that repeats a character 3 or more times, or a PIN
with a set of 2, 3, or 4 characters repeated.
6. After you have successfully registered, you will be brought to a screen that says at the top, “You are
logged in to C/WMARS /All Locations as YOUR NAME.”
7. From here you may view items checked out on your record, renew your books, search the catalog,
and view your reading history.
8. Remember to LOG OUT of your account when you are finished.