(Established under section 3 of UGC Act 1956)
OFFICE OF THE CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
B.Sc, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, M.Sc.(Int) - CST – Revaluation Application Form
Last Date for Submission – 11.07.2012
01. Name of the Candidate
02. Register Number
03. Course of Study
05. Month and Year of Examinations
06. No. of papers applied for Re-Valuation
07. Fees Paid Details
Subjects for which Re-Valuation is required:
Semester/ Grade / Mark
Subject Code Title
Recommendation of the HOD Signature of the Candidate
Date : College Seal
(Please turn over for instructions)
01. The request for Re-Valuation should be sent in the prescribed application form
02. Fees for Re-valuation is Rs.400/-per paper and shall be paid at the college office. Fess must be paid through DD
ONLY. All Demand Drafts are to be drawn in favour of “SRMIST – Examinations” payable at Chennai.
03. Requisition for Re-Valuation must reach the Controller of Examinations through the college within the last date.
04. There is no provision for Re-Valuation of practical Examination papers.