“the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”
*Address: 1538 High Street, Apt# 1. Denver, CO 80218 *Phone: 303.513.3459
[01/09-12/09] University of Colorado Denver- Bachelor of Liberal Arts and Sciences in Communication; Honors Cum Laude
[08/08-12/08] Institute for Shipboard Education/ University of Virginia: Semester at Sea Study Abroad Program; Global Citizenship
* Traveled through Brazil, Namibia, South Africa, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, Japan, Hawaii and Costa Rica.
[08/05-05/08] Colorado State University
[09/09-Current] CytoSport; Muscle Milk Marketing Team- Protein Trainer (Denver, CO)
* Strong communication skills are essential in order to have beneficial interactions with different people in various environments.
* Implemented the initial grassroots marketing campaign that led to the current success of the program and image of the brand.
* Generate awareness & presence at our regional/national events (Hawaii Ironman, X Games, Sundance Film Festival, etc.).
* Convey a specific message to audiences while accurately representing the brand during interviews (ESPN, Plum TV, etc.).
* Explore new forms of brand integration within nonprofit arenas.
[11/13/10-Current] Corepower Yoga; Teaching Internship- C1 Yoga Instructor (Denver, CO)
[9/30/10] Epic Sports Productions; Denver’s Light The Night Walk- Event Logistics Team (Denver, CO)
[03/10-09/10] Off The Mat & Into the World Event; South Africa- The Daana Gift Event Coordinator (Denver, CO)
* Responsible for venue, food and prize donations.
* Managed the overall layout, timeline, logistics, entertainment & marketing of the event.
[05/09-10/09] The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society- Light The Night (LTN) Assistant Campaign Coordinator/Intern (Denver, CO)
* Focused on marketing, pr, team development, event planning, logistics, donations, media and public awareness.
* Planned and coordinated nine separate events for the LTN Campaign (Corporate Banquet; 4 Kickoff Events; 4 LTN Walks).
* Had an integral role in securing, assisting and facilitating teams for each of the four walks.
* Generated public interest and increased campaign awareness through several media outlets (Canyon Courier, Metromix, 9 News).
* Personally recruited over twenty new LTN participants and raised over $4,000 in donations.
[05/09-8/09] Glaceau; Powerade- Brand Ambassador (Denver, CO)
[05/08-8/08] Red Bull N. America- Red Bull Wiiings Team Member (Santa Monica, CA)
* ‘Face’ of the Red Bull brand at various locations and events targeting specific markets.
* Upholding a strict professional, yet approachable social demeanor.
* Balancing a level of versatility and knowledge-ability while representing the Red Bull brand.
[January 2008] Highline Sports and Entertainment Inc.- SOBE Rail Jam /Mountain Dew Vertical Challenge (Vail, CO)
[5/07-8/07] U-Trau Inc.- Marketing and Design Intern, Assistant to CEO (Denver, CO)
* Contributed to the development, creation, marketing and selling of the upcoming years line.
* Attended model calls, organized and transported silhouettes for all meetings and assisted on-set for catalog shoot.
* Observed the sales process, helped display and represent U-Trau’s upcoming line in meetings with buyers and U-Trau reps.
[3/15/05] NBA Properties Inc. - NBA All Star Game Dancer (Secaucus, NJ)
[09/10-Current] CorePower Yoga: Extensions Program & Instructor Internship
[02/10-4/10] CorePower Yoga: Teacher Training Program- Yoga Alliance Teaching Certification
[06/09-6/10] UCAN SERVE AmeriCorps Member; Education Award Program- Received scholarship for non-profit work.
[11/08] Director/Dance Choreographer - Semester at Sea Cultural Production (Integrated Brazilian, African and Indian Dances)
* Led in organizing tasks, marketing the production to the shipboard community and creating/teaching dance pieces.
* Meticulously arranged the staging, timing, costumes, music/instruments and transitions that comprised the entire production.
[09/05] Extra in Movie Looking For Sunday - Premiered in the 2006 Denver Film Festival
[2002-2005] Evergreen Poms/Dance Team- Captain; Two year State Champion; Three years National Finalist
* Maintained a disciplined lifestyle and led most practices (5 days a week/ 3-5hrs. per day/ Year-round).
* Performed at Disney World, Eliches, Nuggets Games, Convention Center and the Molly Brown House for 9News.
[Oct. 30th, 2010] Yoga Donation Class (Denver, CO) Taught yoga class to raise money for the “Denver Children’s Advocacy Center”.
[04/09- 05/09] Abby’s Voice Foundation Fashion Show: Domestic Violence Prevention (Broomfield, CO)
[01/09-05/09] Feed Your Awareness: Hunger Banquet (UCD/Denver, CO) Contributed to the development, planning and marketing.
[October 2008] Habitat for Humanity (Cape Town, South Africa) Aided in the construction of homes in the townships of South Africa.
[April 2008] Travez Clothing Drive (Fort Collins, CO) Generated awareness, raised money and collected donations on CSU campus.
[April 2005] Life Care Center (Evergreen, CO) Assistant to the community events and activities coordinator.
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Entourage/ Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, YouTube/ iPhoto, iMovie