November 16-18, 2012 2012 SOUTHERN STAR TEAM SHOWCASE
Paulson, Minnick, Scarboro Softball Complex's and Savannah State Univ.
Team Mailing Address:
Team Manager Info:
I have read the event policies below:
Team Age Registration:
2013 18u Gold 18u A 16u A 14uA (CIRCLE ONE)
Are You ASA Registered in 2012? Yes No
Team accomplishments (Top 3)
Showcases in 2012 (Name, City, St)
Entry Fee of $525 due with entry form. Gate fee ($150) is due by accepted teams no later than November 1, 2012
Please mail before September 1, 2012 the entry form and entry fee(s) to:
South Georgia Softball
116 Lakewood Drive
Guyton, GA 31312
CHECKS MAY BE MADE PAYABLE TO: SOUTH GEORGIA SOFTBALL
SOUTHERN STAR TEAM EVENT RULES
1) Each team will play 5 showcase games in a round robin format.
2) Games will last at least 90 minutes drop dead time limit.
3) The entry fee is $525. Teams will not be accepted and scheduled unless entry fee has been paid.
4) 1 Game ball will be provided by each team.
5) In lieu of any admission charge at the gate, we will charge a flat $150 per team gate fee to each team.
This will cover all coaches, and parents for all games at all parks. Due by November 1, 2012
6) While teams are classified on the age group they normally play in, age restrictions are lifted for this showcase event.
Any girl with college eligibility left is eligible to play as long as they are clearly marked with the correct wrist band.
7) Teams are not required to dress all alike, especially in the case of a pick-up player. In this case, it is usually best if she wear the uniform for her associated team.
8) All ASA rules will apply. Except for showcase adjustments
9) Team rosters must either be submitted on Captain U by November 1, 2012 to be included in the college coach book.
10) A team insurance certificate must be submitted any time prior to the first game.
11) Teams are required to utilize one of the host hotels for accomidations.
These hotels supply complimentary rooms for many of the college coaches, so we need to utilize them first!
A list will be sent with your acceptance e-mail.
12) Before entering the event, please check the web site for the cancellation and weather policy.
By entering the event, you are agreeing to abide by all policies.
13) All teams must be ready and able to play starting at 1 PM on Friday and play all the way through to 6:00 PM on Sunday.
If travel is a concern, please state that on the entry form IN ADVANCE!