Teams will consist of 3-5 members
Junior Teams consist of 7-9th graders
Senior Teams consist of 10-12th graders. If a 9th grader is on a team with 10-12th graders
the team is considered a senior team.
In the Senior Division Occupational and Consumer members will compete on one team.
Each affiliated chapter may have only one team in each division.
Team Captains will sit in the first chair.
Competition will be set up bracket style with a random drawing to place teams.
1. A total of 16 FCCLA related questions will be asked in each round.
2. Before the questions start, a coin will be tossed to determine the team that starts with
the first question.
3. After the question is completely read once the teams will have ten seconds to quietly
discuss and then answer the question.
4. There is no penalty for incorrect answers.
5. Only answers given by the team captain will count.
6. Questions will alternate between the two teams.
7. If the answer is incorrect, the question will be read once again and the opposing team’s
captain must give an immediate response.
8. At the end of the 16 question round, the team that answered the most questions
9. If there is a tie, tie-breaker questions will be read until the tie is broken.
10. In case of a judge error an alternate question will be read
11. The reader and judge will have final decision on acceptance of an answer.
12. All decisions of the judge and reader will be final.
If you have any questions please contact:
Wyoming FCCLA Secretary/Treasurer