Minimum Requirement: The candidate should possess a Diploma in Chemical Laboratory Technology
(or similar training example: Chemical Engineering Technology).
Laboratory Skills: The knowledge of the customary lab procedures and processes for carrying out
standardized testing, with a concern for the safe handling of chemicals and lab equipment is required.
The candidate should possess the skills in accepted instrumental and wet chemical analyses –
viscometers, X-rite, etc., additionally it is recommended that the candidate should possess the ability to
conduct a meaningful experimental and effectively interpret findings from the study.
Customer Focus: The applicant needs to demonstrate the ability to exceed customer expectations by
working with the systems currently in place at WPP. They also need to meet, set and maintain service
standards required by our customer base.
Teamwork: The applicant needs to work effectively in a team environment. They must create positive
results through a strong team performance.
Process Knowledge: It would be helpful for the candidate to understand the paint making process.
This includes product application equipment, process variables, and other items that influence products
Job Duties (Include but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the QA Supervisor, QA Leader, etc., to facilitate timely resolution of batch
related issues, ensure compliance to production batch load schedule by testing batches in a
timely manner, perform recertification testing, and compliance to recertification protocols, i.e.
process recertification requests within 4 days
- Attend production meetings when requested
- Obtain required test results and share information with the QA Supervisor(s) and QA Leader(s)
- Work well with all Departments: Logistics, Production, QA, Warehouse, Tint and Application
- Utilize Microsoft Office, Oracle, Quest, SAP, Minitab, Radar, FCMT, and ability to learn and
use new software
- Incorporate Ecology, Health & Safety standards & product regulations to execute job tasks
- Understand roles and responsibilities of Windsor Site departments, and work with all groups
- Know and be able to perform physical tests: Adhesion, Ball Shot, NV, Weight per Gallon, Etc
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate and incorporate problem solving skills and decision making in daily tasks
- Demonstrate skills in the ability to plan, organize, respond rapidly to changes, and to be able to
work within the QA Department
- Follow the required housekeeping standards
- After gaining experience, support the training of new QA associates in processes, procedures,
equipment, technologies, formulations, etc.,
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org