International Student Scholarship
Awarded by the International Business Club
The International Business Club at the College of Southern Idaho (CSI) is inviting all
international students who have participated in the International Business Club at CSI to apply for an
International Student Scholarship. The main goal of the International Student Scholarship is to support
international students at CSI in their academic endeavors.
In order to apply you have to meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants should be international students as defined by the catalog of the College of Southern
Idaho. Consideration may also be given to students who started their education as an
international student (as defined by the CSI catalog) but have since had a change of Visa status.
2. International students must have participated in the International Business Club and earned a
grade of C or better.
3. Applicants must submit a 300 word essay.
*The catalog of the College of Southern Idaho defines an international student as someone who holds
an F1, J1, or M1 student visa.
1. Full name ______________________________________________________________________
2. Student ID _________________________________________________
3. Year of participation in the International Business Club __________________________
4. Grade earned at the International Business Club ___________________________
5. Contact Information (address, phone number, email address)
6. Activities you have been involved in
7. Please write a 300 words essay on the following topic: What is your academic goal at the
College of Southern Idaho and how will a scholarship from the International Business Club
help you achieve that goal?
DEADLINE: JANUARY 15TH, 2010
All application forms should be either dropped off at the Student Activities Office or turned in
to Dennis Heiner (Evergreen C-92).
We are looking forward to receiving your application form!