Classroom Scavenger Hunt
1. What is our room letter and number?
2. What is your student number? How do you know?
3. Where is the large globe located?
4. Name two spots on the Homeworkopoly game board.
5. Name four things that can be found on the Reading Focus Wall.
6. Finish this statement: “Your Teacher’s goal is simple; to
7. What does Club R.A.D. stand for?
8. List three books that are Newberry Medal Winners. Where did you
find this information?
9. Where is lined paper located?
10. Where can you find markers and colored pencils?
11. Where are Friday Folders located?
12. Where is our lunch tub located? (Hint: It’s hidden under falling
13. How many trash cans do we have in our room? Where are they
14. Name two test taking tips.
15. Name two things you can do when your finish with all your work.
16. Whose birthday is on November 25?
17. What are the three “B” rules in the school and our classroom?
18. Name three possible rewards if you don’t “Monkey Around”.
19. What is the third step in the Classroom Management steps?
20. What are the three things you can enter your tickets in to win
21. How many plants do we have in our classroom?
22. What should you “catch” in our classroom library? (Hint: Look up
23. What should you always check your work for? (Hint: It’s a
24. What is the Roman umeral symbol for 5?
25. What does is mean to “Crack the Math Code”?