1.characteristic of constitution
on the content
, stipulating the
basic principles of
social system and
the ordinary law，
a foundation of
stricter on the
an ordinary law ，
procedure of drawing
up and amending
2. special procedure of amending
more than 1/5 of the
Standing committee more than 2/3 of all
deputies to the National
of the National representatives of
People’s Congress National People’s Congress
3. " Bill of Rights "of 1689 years of
“Bill of Rights” of
1689 years of
the most important establishment of the
Constitution the victory of the democratic system
document in Britain’s bourgeois of British capitalist
Britain’s history revolution class
4. " Declaration of Independence "
of 1776 years of U.S.A.
in the world
" Declaration of
of bourgeois " Separation of the
democracy three powers "
republicanism of political system
5." Declaration of Human Rights "
of 1789 years of France
the first constitution implementing
of France taking monarch’s
announced firstly on
It as preamble constitutionalism
6. first socialist constitution in the
• (1) “ Union‘s socialist republic’s
constitution of Russian Soviet ” which Su
Russia announced in 1918.
• (2) It marked the birth of the new socialist
type constitution in the history of mankind.
7. "Interim provisional constitution
of the Republic of China " of 1912
constitution of the
Republic of China”
announced by the the only one of
document of capitalist
provisional government constitutional government
class, with progressive
of Naming headed of our country in
meaning in history
by Sun Yet-Sent modern history
8." Common program " of 1949 of
The constitution of
It was a guiding
needing a fundamental 1954was a first
law urgently at that socialist-type
building new China,
time, but made under constitution of our
with the interim
the insufficient condition country.
9.Current constitution of our
country: constitution of 1982
• (1) It was made up by the preamble , the
general principles, citizen's basic right and
obligation , state institution and national
flag , national emblem , capital four
• (2) amending constitution of 1988 , 1993 ,
1999 and 2004
10.National nature of our country
• (1) National nature ，or called regime
nature and " the state system ", refers to
the class nature of the country.
• (2) The state system of our country is a
system of people's democratic dictatorship.
11. System of people's democratic
lead by the
System of people's
the democracy linking
alliance to enemy
12. form of regime in our country
• (1) The form of regime , a basic political
system and called " the form of
• government ", means the ruling class how
to organize the organ of state power and
how to realize it.
• (2) The People's congress system is the
form of regime in our country.
13. Characteristic of the People's
that the people
are the masters
of their own country
Characteristic of the
reflecting the whole
a source of the
national life and
the overall picture
of our country
of our country
14. Electoral system of our country
over 18 years old
all have the right
Equal: one vote
in an election
right from the
for every voter
material and in law
of our country
responsible for the
voter or the former
electoral unit , and
supervised by them.
to vote in the
15. State structure form of our
Our country adopts
Single form of
It is objectively the requirement for
It is the safeguarding
determined by the the various
inevitable unification of the
composition and the nationalities’ common
outcome of national motherland and
distribution of development and
relation in history. national unity
nationality. common prosperity
16. System of regional national
autonomy of our country
It is implemented
where the ethnic
The organ of
self-government also They are
has other kinds inalienable
of power besides parts of China.
The organ of
Various nationalities self-government is
should have the National People's
representatives Congress and government
of proper numbers. in the national
The citizen, who autonomous areas.
ruled by regional
national autonomy ,
can serve as the
director of organ
17. Economic system of our
Foundation: The socialist
ownership of the means
of production, namely
ownership by the whole
people and working
people's collective ownership
Distribution system: Distributing Basic economic system:
according to work is the Public ownership is
main body, with other the main body, with
kinds of distribution the common development
coexisting. of other kinds of ownership.
18.Land ownership of our country
Land of the city:
Land in the countryside
The site of a house,
and city suburb:
family plot and
belonging to collective,
the plot of hill for
besides belonging to
belonging to collective
to the law
19. Characteristic of the fundamental rights and
duties of citizens in our country
• (1)Extent of citizen's right .
• (2)Authenticity of citizen's right .
• (3)Equality of citizen's right and obligation.
• (4) Consistency of citizen's right and obligation.
20.Fundamental right of the citizen of our country
• (1)Political right and freedom.
• (2) Freedom of religion.
• (3) Freedom of action.
• (4)Social economic right.
• (5) Right and freedom of having culture and being
• (6) Women's rights, marriage , family , mother ,
• child are protected by the country.
• (7) Protection of the legitimate rights and interests of
overseas Chinese , returned overseas Chinese and
relatives of nationals living abroad.
21. Basic obligation of the citizen in our country
• (1) Safeguard the unification of the motherland
and unity of national various nationalities.
• (2)Observe the constitution and law, guard the
state secret , respect the social ethics.
• (3)Safeguard motherland security , honor and
• (4)Safeguard motherland, resist invasion,
serve in the army and participate in militia
according to the law.
• (5)Pay taxes in accordance with the law.
22. Principle of the democratic
• (1)It is the most important and basic
principle of the activity of government in our
• (2)Concerning: Election ,supervise the
relation, Leadership and relation of leading,
authority relation of central authorities
and local .
23. The National People's
• (1)It is a supreme state organ of our
country, occupying the supreme status in
• (2)The National People's Congress is
elected for a term of five years.
• (3)People's congress is hold once every
year, convened by the Standing
Committee of the National People's
24. Main functions and powers of
the National People's Congress
• (1) Right to amend constitution and
supervise the implementation of
• (2)Right to formulating and revising the
• (3) Election , decision and right of recall of
the state leader .
25. The Standing Committee of the National
People's Congress and it’s functions, powers
• (1)Explain the constitution and supervise the
implementation of constitution.
• (2) Make and revise other laws except the law made by
National People's Congress; Explain the law.
• (3) Determine and stipulate the important problem in
• (4) Authority to supervise.
• (5) Power of appointment and removal.
• (6) Right to honor others.
• (7) Other functions and powers that National People's
26.National deputy to the People's Congress.
• (1)Entrusted by people, exercise the envoy of
supreme state power in the name of people.
• (2)Receive the supervision of the former
• (3)The deputy to the National People's Congress
has the right to exercise the right of motions,
inquire right in accordance with the law;
• (4)Not permitted by national people's congress
presidium , not permitting by the Standing
Committee of the National People's Congress
during closing in National People's Congress,
arresting and criminal justice.
27.President of the People's Republic of China
• (1)It is an important component of the
state organ of our country, is a head of
state of our country.
• (2)Elected by National People's Congress,
elected for a term of five years, it can't
exceed two to hold a post in succession.
• (3)Reach the age of 45 have the right to
vote and stand for election , healthy
Chinese citizen serve as.
28.The State Council
• (1)It is the executive organ of the supreme state
organ, it is a supreme administrative organ of
• (2)The State Council is made up by Premier,
several vice-premiers, several state councillors,
every minister, every committee director,
auditor-general, general secretary, elected for a
term of five years,
• (3)The Premier , vice-premier , state councillor
can't exceed two holding a post in succession .
29.Grassroots' autonomy organization
• (1)Residents committees , villagers'
committees are mass autonomy
organizations of basic unit of our country,
it is not a first class state power.
30. people's court
• (1)It is a national judicial organ, administer
justice in accordance with the law.
• (2)Jurisdiction can only be exercised in the
name of unification of the motherland by the
people's court, any other government offices ,
public organization and individual all have no
right to exercise .
• (3)The people's court of higher level supervises
the administration of justice of the subordinate
31. people's procuratorate
• (1)It is a law supervising organ of our country,
exercise national procuratorial work right .
• (2)The tissue system of the people's
procuratorate includes: The Supreme People's
Procuratorate , local people's procuratorates at
all levels and every special people's
• (3)Besides relation of supervising, the relation
that also have leaders and led among the
people's procuratorates of the superior and the