Contract #: __________________________________ Date: ___________________
6234 Belle Rive Drive
Nashville, TN 37027
AGREEMENT FOR TELEPHONE ANSWERING SERVICE
The undersigned (hereinafter “Subscriber”) hereby contracts with Answering Nashville, (hereinafter “A/N”) for telephone
answering services on the following terms and conditions:
1. Subscription. Subscriber hereby subscribes for telephone answering services to be provided by A/N. Such services to be
given to A/N in the Confidential Information Questionnaire attached hereto, and made a part hereof by reference, as Exhibit
A. The Questionnaire may be amended from time to time and all such amendments shall become a part of Exhibit A to this
2. Subscription Fees. Subscriber agrees to pay to A/N the fees for services set forth, and made a part hereof by reference in
3. Term. The Term of this Agreement shall commence on ____________, 20___, and shall continue until such time as it is
terminated in accordance with paragraphs 4 or 5 hereof, as the case may be.
4. Termination by Subscriber. This Agreement may be terminated by Subscriber at any time providing ten (10) days written
notice to A/N.
5. Termination by A/N. A/N may terminate this Agreement upon the occurrence of any of the following events.
(a) Subscriber shall fail to pay any subscription fees due under this Agreement;
(b) Subscriber shall fail to comply with any term or condition contained in this Agreement; or
(c) Upon giving Subscriber ten (10) days written notice.
6. Confidentiality. A/N agrees to treat all messages as confidential; however, A/N shall cooperate with all law enforcement
agencies all information they shall require of Subscriber in the performance of their legal duties.
7. Liability of A/N. Subscriber agrees that, because of the difficulties that may arise in the transmission of oral messages by
telephone, no liability in any case shall attach to A/N and all risks associated with any transmission or service failure are
hereby assumed by Subscriber.
8. Representation of Subscriber. Subscriber hereby represents that the telephone answering services shall not be used for any
illegal or illegitimate purposes.
9. Collection of Subscription Fees. Subscriber agrees to pay all collection agency fees and commissions and/or the cost of any
action instituted and any attorney’s fees made necessary in the collection of any monies due A/N for services rendered
under this Agreement.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, A/N and Subscriber have executed this agreement on the date first above written.
(Signature) ANSWERING NASHVILLE
___________________________________ Cami Camp, President