1. Code yourself using ALT-PE for 20 minutes of skill practice time.
2. In your observation and write up concentrate on:
a) Your interpretation of your coded data. Calculate all percentages [Interpretation]
b) Your observation comments on your objectives, feedback to students, motivation,
“teachable moments”, and students’ time-on-task.
[Comments during the lesson]
3. What is your analysis of your teaching based on your knowledge and understanding of
what good teaching is and how that can impact students ability to learn.
4. Write up should be one typed page based on your observation and interpretation using
the systematic instrument.
1. Interpretation of data (3 points)
2. Anecdotal comments (1 point)
3. Correct Instrument (1 point)
4. Any inaccurate interpretation not based on Interpretation of data or Anecdotal
comments (- 1/2 mark)
Due: Wed Dec 7th