This sheet is on my website. Open up
Class/Group and Student Information 2012-13 the page and copy and paste the class
access code directly where requested
Teacher name: Mr. Kloenhamer when registering for the first time.
Class/Group name: 1 - 2012-13 World History
Class access code: 23D029AF13C63B420672
When you enroll or register, type the access code exactly as shown above.
Use all uppercase letters, and include dashes.
Student Name: ________________________________ **You must do the following as I
have no access to retrieve your
User Name: ___________________________________ information:
Username: Use Inf. Campus name
Registration/Enrollment Instructions Password: Use Inf. Campus
First time users: Password
To register in SuccessNet:
**If you have a problem logging onto
1. Go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com the site see me ASAP!
2. Click Register
3. On the first screen, type the class access code above in the access code field.
4. Follow the instructions to register. Please DO NOT use your full name as your user name.
Write your user name on the blank line above exactly as you typed it.
5. At the end of registration process, the SuccessNet login page appears.
6. Log in by typing your user name and password.
To enroll in this class:
1. Go to www.pearsonsuccessnet.com.
2. Log in by typing your existing user name and password.
3. From your Home Page, click My Account.
4. Click Add Class/Group
5. Follow the instructions, and use the class access code above to enroll in this class or group.
Assignment to be completed tonight (5 pts.): Follow the instructions from above and email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) me by 11:00 PM to let me know that it worked or if you need help.
Those students that need help - See me before school and I will write you a pass from Seminar/PRIDE so
that we can get this taken care of before we start to use the book.