Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but be an example for the believers
in your speech, your conduct, your love, faith and purity. 1 Timothy 4:12
CODE OF CONDUCT
To help insure that participants have a good and safe time, the following Code of Conduct will
be in effect during ALL Youth Group events, activities, trips and meetings.
1. Participants are expected to partake in assigned activities and wear their name tags during
all program activities.
2. Dress with offensive or obscene words, pictures, symbols, etc. is not acceptable. Modest
dress is required.
3. Language and conduct should reflect the values we proclaim as Catholics. Profanity and
demeaning others will not be tolerated.
4. On overnight trips, socializing will take place in only the designated common areas. No
visiting is allowed in sleeping areas occupied by members of the opposite sex. All participants
must be in designated sleeping areas by curfew, and the noise levels in sleeping areas must be
kept at a minimum to allow for others to sleep.
5. Participants are to remain in designated areas with chaperones; no one is to go anywhere
alone without express permission of the adult supervisor.
6. Smoking and the use of tobacco products is not allowed by any participant at any youth
event. Violation of this rule will result in immediate dismissal from youth event.
7. The possession or use of alcohol, illegal drugs or weapons will not be tolerated. Breaking
this rule will mean immediate dismissal from youth events.
8. The use of cell phones during all youth activities will not be tolerated. Use will only be
accepted during designated breaks and down time. The use of MP3 players and other
electronic devices will also be restricted to breaks and down time.