THE GOVERNMENT SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
---------*---------- Independence- Freedom - Happiness
No. 151/2006/ND-CP Hanoi, December 20, 2006
DECREE OF THE GOVERNMENT
On Development Investment Credit and Export Credit of the State
- Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated 25
- Pursuant to the Law on State Budget dated 16 December, 2002;
- Pursuant to the Law on Credit Institutions;
- At the proposal of the Minister of Finance,
Article 1. Scope of application and object of governance
1. Scope of application:
a) Investment credit, includes: investment lending, investment credit
guarantee, post - investment support;
b) Export credit, includes: export lending (loan to exporter and
importer), export credit guarantee, tender guarantee (bid bond) and
performance guarantee (bond)
2. Object of governance
a) Enterprises, economic organizations whose projects that are eligible
for investment credit, investment credit guarantee, post-investment support (
herein after referred to as Investor);
b) Enterprises, economic organizations who possess export contract or
foreign organization who imports goods that are eligible for export credit
loan and guarantee.
c) The Vietnam Development Bank and other relevant organizations
and individuals who are involving in the implementation and execution of
investment credit and export credit of the State.
Article 2. Principles of investment credit, export credit
1. Loan and credit guarantee is given to investment project, contract of
exporting and importing Vietnamese-produced goods which are directly
2. Each eligible investment project is allowed to apply for only one form of
investment credit; each export/import contract is allowed to apply for only
one form of export credit.
3. Financial plan and repayment plan of application for loan and guarantee
must be appraised by Vietnam Development Bank.
4. Investor, exporter, importer who borrows or to be guaranteed, post-
investment supported must use the fund in purpose; repay loan principal and
interest in line with signed credit agreement; duly perform the commitment
made in the guarantee, post-investment support agreement and provisions of
5. Government prescribes the list of eligible projects for investment loan and
the list of eligible goods for export credit.
Article 3. Term definition
In this Decree, the following terms have the following meaning:
1. “Exporter” is Vietnamese enterprise, economic organizations that
exports Vietnamese-produced goods.
2. “Foreign importer” (hereinafter is abbreviated to importer) is foreign
organization that buys Vietnamese-produced goods.
3. “Loan maturity” is period from the date of the first loan disbursement to
the date of loan repaid off as per specified in credit agreement.
4. “Grace period” is the period of project execution, export/import
contract execution on which the borrower is not supposed to repay
principal but to pay interest.
5. “Repayment period” is the period from the first loan repayment date to
the date of loan repaid off in accordance with terms and conditions set
in credit agreement.
6. “Repayment term” is the time interval specified for each repayment
installment during the Repayment period.
7. “Lending” is the action that Vietnam Development Bank gives loan to
investor, exporter or importer to execute the investment project, goods
export or import contract.
8. “Guarantor side” is the Vietnam Development Bank (VDB)
9. “Guarantee side” is investor and exporter who is guaranteed by
Vietnam Development Bank.
10.“Guarantee offering side” is the organization who lends to investor,
exporter or the tenderer who invites bidding for export contract.
11.“Loan guarantee” is the commitment of the Vietnam Development Bank
to redeem due repayment when the investor, exporter fails to repay fully
or partly to the Guarantee offering side.
12.“Tender guarantee” is the commitment of the Vietnam Development
Bank made with the tenderer to assure the bidder’s obligation at the
bidding. In the case the exporter fails to pay the obligatory fines due to
bidding default, the Vietnam Development Bank will redeem the
13.“Performance guarantee” is the commitment of the Vietnam
Development Bank made with the Guarantee offering side to assure the
performance and fulfilling the obligation of the exporter as required in
signed contract with Guarantee offering side. In the case that the
exporter fails to pay the loss of Guarantee offering side due to contract
violation, the Vietnam Development Bank will redeem the payment.
14.“Post-investment support” means that the State will provide partial
interest payment support to investor who borrows fund of credit
institutions for financing project investment, provided that the project
has been put in to operation and the loan repayment is being made.
Article 4. Plan of investment credit and export credit of the State
1. Plan of investment credit and export credit is published annually
including criteria as follows:
a) The aggregate volume of investment credit and export credit of the
b) Sources of fund to perform investment credit and export credit of
c) State budget grants fund to cover the interest rate difference and
2. The Vietnam Development Bank reports Ministry of Planning and
Investment, Ministry of Finance, State Bank of Vietnam on the annual plan of
investment credit and export credit of the State and the long term plan for
consolidating to general socio-economic development plan.
INVESTMENT CREDIT OF STATE
Article 5. Forms of investment lending
1. Lending to domestic investment projects
2. Lending to oversea investment project
Article 6. Borrower
Borrower is the investor whose project is falling in to the List of
eligible project for investment credit attached to this Decree.
Article 7. Lending conditions
1. Borrower is qualified as provided in Article 6 of this Decree.
2. Having fully completed investment procedures in accordance with
3. Investors are organizations and individuals of sufficient legal civil
4. Investor has to submit bankable business and production plan; having
the Vietnam Development Bank appraised financial and repayment
plan and approved to grant credit.
5. Investor must assure other sources of fund out of investment credit are
available with specific terms and conditions for financing the project.
6. Investor fulfills the regulations on loan security as stipulated in this
7. For loan properties which are bound to mandatory insurance, investors
has to buy property insurance at a legal insurance company in Vietnam
for the whole loan maturity.
8. Oversea investment projects under Governmental Agreements and
Prime Minister’s Decision are governed by Article 11 of this Decree.
Article 10. Loan amount
1. Loan amount of each project is at maximum 70% of total investment
cost of the project (not including working capital).
2. Loan amount of individual project is decided by the Vietnam
Development Bank in conformity with stipulation of point 1 of this
3. In the special case, if the loan amount exceeding 70% is indispensable
for project implementation (not including working capital), VDB shall
propose Ministry of Finance to submit to Prime Minister for
consideration and decision.
Article 9. Loan maturity
1. Loan maturity is determined base upon refundable capacity of project
and repayment capacity of investor and in accordance with production
and business features of project but no longer than 12 years.
2. For some exceptional cases (group A project, pine rubber tree growing
project) which require loan maturity more than 12 years, the maximum
loan maturity is 15 years.
3. The Vietnam Development Bank determines individual loan maturity
in conformity with point 1 and 2 of this Article.
Article 12. Loan currency and interest rate
1. Loan currency is Vietnamese Dong. Loan in foreign currency shall be
made in free-convertible foreign currencies and given to some projects
that need import machines, equipments and investors are able to repay
in foreign currency.
2. Interest rate of VND equals to interest rate of 5 year Government bond
plus 0.5% p.a
3. For socio-economic infrastructure construction project; rural and
agricultural development project and project located in area with
difficult and very difficult socio-economic condition; project located in
area of Khmer ethnic minority inhabitants, communes of Program 135
and border-communes of Program 120, communes of alluvial area,
interest rate equals to interest rate of 5 year Government bond.
4. Interest rate of free-convertible foreign currencies shall be decided by
Ministry of Finance at preferential treatment and on basis of 6-month
SIBOR plus margin.
5. Interest rate shall be determined at the moment of signing the first
credit agreement and fixed for the whole maturity.
6. Default interest rate equals to 150% lending interest rate specified in
7. Minister of Finance shall promulgate interest rate of investment credit
for the implementation of VDB. The promulgation is made no more
than twice a year.
Article 11. Lending to project under Governmental Agreement and
oversea investment project under Prime Minister’s Decision
1. Conditions, interest rate, maturity, loan amount and other issues
related to the loan shall be made in conformity with provisions of
2. In case the conditions, interest rate, maturity, loan amount and loan
security are not provided in the Agreement, the respective terms and
conditions of investment lending are applicable.
3. Oversea investment project under Prime Minister’s Decision shall
apply the provisions on investment lending of this Decree.
POST INVESTMENT SUPPORT
Article 12. Beneficiary
Beneficiary of post-investment support is investor whose project is
categorized in the List of eligible for investment lending, inclusive of:
1. Socio-economic infrastructure construction project
2. Rural and agricultural development project
3. Project located in: area with difficult and very difficult socio-
economic condition; area of Khmer ethnic minority inhabitants, communes of
Program 135 and border-communes of Program 120, communes of alluvial
Article 13. Conditions of post-investment support
1. Project is eligible as provided in Article 12 of this Decree.
2. VDB appraised and signed the post-investment support agreement.
3. Project is completed, put in to operation and repaid loan.
Article 14. Support amount
1. Support amount equals to the interest gap between the lending
interest rate of creditor and 90% of lending interest rate of investment credit
as specified in Article 10 of this Decree.
2. VDB grants the post-investment support base on the repayment of
INVESTMENT CREDIT GUARANTEE
Article 15. Applicant
Investor possesses project which eligible for investment lending as
stipulated in this Decree and needs guarantee for borrowing fund from other
Article 16. Guarantee conditions
1. Being eligible applicant as provided in Article 14 of this Decree
2. Qualified for all conditions set forth in item 2,3,4,6 and 7 of Article
7 of this Decree
Article 17. Guarantee maturity
To be determined in harmony with loan maturity of credit agreement
signed by investors and creditor.
Article 18. Guarantee limit and fee
1. Guarantee limit equals to loan amount but not exceeds the total
investment cost of project (excluded working capital).
2. Guaranteed investor is not obliged to pay guarantee fee.
Article 19. Financial responsibility when investor fails to repay the
In case that investor fails to repay the loan as specified in signed credit
1. After 60 days since the due repayment date and investor fails to
repay, creditor shall send written request to VDB to redeem the repayment.
2. VDB is liable to redeem the creditor with the overdue repayment
upon reception of repayment request.
3. Investor is mandatory be indebted to and liable to repay VDB the
redemption sum at interest rate equivalent to 150% of loan’s interest rate of
Article 20. Forms of export lending
1. Lending to exporter including pre-shipment and post-shipment lending.
2. Lending to importer
Exporter who has export contract and importer who has import contract
of goods that listed in the List of eligible goods for export credit attached to
Article 22. Lending conditions
1. Eligible applicant as stipulated in Article 21 of this Decree
2. Exporter/importer possesses export/import contract signed with
Vietnamese enterprise and economic organizations
3. VDB has appraised the bankable business plan of applicant and
approved the loan.
4. Exporter/importer has adequate legal and civil capacity.
5. In addition to stipulations of item 1,2,3,4 of this Article:
a) Exporter must fulfill regulations of loan security stipulated in this
Decree; buy property insurance at a legal insurance company in
Vietnam during the whole loan maturity for loan properties which are
bound to mandatory insurance,
b) Importer must acquire loan guarantee of Importer’s Government or
Article 23. Loan amount
1. Loan amount is not exceed 85% of export/import contact value or
L/C’s value in case of pre-shipment lending or value of valid Bill of
Exchange in case of post-shipment lending
2. VDB decides individual loan amount in conformity with stipulation
of Item 1 of this Article.
Article 24. Loan maturity
1. Loan maturity is determined base upon refundable capacity and
nature of export contract and repayment capacity exporter/importer but not
exceed 12 months.
2. If loan maturity exceeding 12 months is needed for the export
contract execution, VDB reports Ministry of Finance for consideration and
Article 25. Loan currency and interest rate
1. Loan currency is Vietnamese Dong (VND). Loan in foreign currency
shall be made in free-convertible foreign currencies in case the export
contract needs import materials and exporter has foreign currency revenue for
2. Ministry of Finance is assigned to decide the interest rate of VND
and interest rate of free-convertible foreign currencies on the market basis.
3. Default interest rate equals to 150% lending interest rate specified in
4. Minister of Finance promulgates interest rate of investment credit
for the implementation of VDB. The promulgation is made no more than
twice a year.
Article 26. Disbursement and debt collection
VDB shall directly disburse, collect the debt or entrust domestic and
foreign financial, credit institution having legal operations to disburse and
EXPORT CREDIT GUARANTEE
Article 27. Applicant
Applicant is the exporter having export contract of goods that listed in the
List of eligible goods for export credit but does not borrow export credit of
Article 28. Conditions
1. Eligible applicant as stipulated in Article 27 of this Decree and
needs guarantee for borrowing fund of other credit institutions.
2. Having adequate legal and civil capacity.
3. Qualified for provisions of item 2, 3, 4 and 5 of Article 22 of this
Article 29. Guarantee maturity
Guarantee maturity is in harmony with loan maturity of credit
agreement signed by exporter and creditor but not exceeding 12 months.
Article 30. Guarantee limit and fee
1. Guarantee limit applicable to exporter’s borrowing is not exceed
85% of export contract’s value or L/C’s value.
2. Guaranteed exporter pays guarantee fee of 1% on outstanding
Article 31. Financial responsibility when exporter fails to repay the
loan shall apply provisions of Article 19 of this Decree.
Tender guarantee and performance guarantee
Article 32. Applicant
Applicant is the exporter who attends the bidding or performs the
export contract of goods that listed in the List of eligible goods for export
Article 33. Conditions
1. Eligible applicant as stipulated in Article 27 of this Decree and
needs guarantee for borrowing fund of other credit institutions.
2. Having legal document to prove the request of relevant foreign side
on tender guarantee or performance guarantee.
3. The guaranteed exporter must have financial capacity to attend the
bidding or perform the export contract and have got VDB’s
appraisal and guarantee approval.
Article 34. Guarantee maturity
Guarantee maturity is in harmony with respective obligation term of
Article 35. Guarantee limit and fee
1. The maximum guarantee limit is not exceed 3% of bidding price in
case of tender guarantee and not exceed 15% value of export contract in case
of performance guarantee.
2. The guaranteed exporter has to pay fee at 0.5% on the guarantee
value but not exceeding 100 millions VND/1 guarantee contract.
Article 36. Financial responsibility of the exporter when VDB has
fulfilled the obligation with foreign side.
The guaranteed exporter is mandatory be indebted at interest rate
equivalent to 150% of loan’s interest rate of the interest rate of export credit
to VDB with the sum paid by VDB to the foreign side.
LOAN SECURITY, REPAYMENT AND RISK SETTLEMENT OF
INVESTMENT AND EXPORT CREDIT
Article 37. Loan security
1. The investor being loaned or guaranteed is permitted to use loan
assets to secure the loan and the guarantee. In case that assets generated by
the loan are not qualified to secure the loan and guarantee, the investor has to
use own legal assets with minimum value of 15% of the loan and guaranteed
2. The exporter, once being loaned or guaranteed, has to fulfill the
regulations on loan security as required by the law; has not to provide
collateral when applying for tender and performance guarantee.
During the period that loan has not been repaid off, investor/exporter is
prohibited from transferring, selling, hiring or as collateralizing or
mortgaging the secured assets. In the case the investor/exporter fails to repay
or goes bankruptcy or dissolves VDB shall apply measures provided by the
law which are applicable to credit institution to handle the secured assets for
Article 38. Repayment
1. Investor/exporter is liable to repay VDB as required in relevant
signed credit agreement.
2. During grace period, investor has not to repay loan principal but
3. After 10 working days since the repayment due date, if the borrower
fails to repay the due installment, the overdue principal and interest will be
charged default interest rate as stipulated.
4. In the case the importer fails to repay or repays insufficiently, VDB
is responsible to recover the debt redemption from Importer’s Guarantor in
compliance with the relevant Letter of Guarantee.
Article 39. Risk, risk settlement
1. Risked loan of investment and export credit shall be settled in case
the following risk:
a) Force majeure risk: natural disaster, fires, unexpected accident,
political risk, war which directly led to property losses of investor or
exporter; investor, exporter is bankruptcy or dissolved; individual
investor/exporter is dead or missing without inheritor;
b) Financial difficulty of state-owned enterprise which must be settled
at the time of ownership transformation.
2. Settlement measures: loan reschedule, loan maturity extension, loan
blockage, write-off (principal and interest).
Article 40. Debt classification, provisional fund
1. VDB perform the debt classification in compliance with regulations
of State Bank of Vietnam
2. VDB establishes Risk Provisional Fund for settlement of risks as
consequences of non-repayment of borrower.
3. Funding of Risk Provisional Fund is accounted in to operation cost
4. Loss provision and usage of Risk Provisional Fund is stipulated in
the Financial Mechanism of VDB.
Article 41. Risk settlement authority
1. General Director of VDB decides the loan reschedule, adjustment of
repayment term and repayment installment in each repayment term, the
maturity extension, provided that the extension is no longer than 1/3 of loan
maturity of original credit agreement and total loan maturity is not exceeding
the maximum loan maturity as stipulated by this Decree.
2. Minister of Finance decides the loan blockage, interest write-off
base on proposal made by VDB’s General Director
3. Ministry of Finance presides and coordinates with Ministry of
Planning & Investment and State Bank of Vietnam to verify, submit to Prime
Minister for decision on loan principal write-off based on the proposal of
VDB’s General Director.
FUNDING SOURCES FOR INVESTMENT AND EXPORT CREDIT
Article 42. State budget funding
1. Registered capital of VDB
2. State budget grant fund for interest difference compensation, post-
3. State budget grant fund for financing programs, targets of
Article 43. Procured fund
1. Issuing Government bond, Government guaranteed bond, VDB bond
and promissory notes, deposit certificate as provided by the law.
2. Borrowing from Postal Saving Service Company, Social Insurance
Fund and domestic and abroad financial institutions, credit institutions
3. Other sources of fund as provided by the law.
4. Fund procurement in foreign currencies must be on consideration to
real demand and advisory opinion of Ministry of Finance, Ministry of
Planning and Investment and State Bank of Vietnam.
RESPONSIBILITY STATE REGULATORY AGENCIES, VDB AND
INVESTOR, EXPORTER, IMPORTER
Article 44. Ministry of Finance
1. Presides, coordinates with relevant Ministries, agencies to submit to
Government for issuing mechanisms, policies on investment credit and export
credit of the State.
2. Guides or promulgates mechanisms, policies relating to investment
credit and export credit of the State for VDB’s execution; supervises the
financial operations of VDB
3. Decides the lending interest rate, risk settlement and export loan
maturity exceeding 12 months.
4. Supervises and checks VDB in: fund borrowings and repayments,
using fund for investment lending, investment credit guarantee, post-
investment support, export lending, export credit guarantee, tender and
performance guarantee, import lending and debt collections, execution of
5. Presides and coordinates with MPI, SBV to annually evaluate the
execution of policies on investment and export credit of the State and
operational performance of VDB for reporting to Prime Minister.
Article 45. Ministry of Planning and Investment
1. Consolidates plan on investment and export credit of the State into
annual and long term socio-economic development plan; submits to Prime
Minister for consideration and decision on annual plan on investment and
export credit of the State; coordinates with Ministry of Finance to make
policies on plan on investment and export credit of the State;
2. Presides and coordinates with the Ministry of Finance to build up
annual State budget’s cost estimate for operation of investment and export
credit of the State;
3. Coordinates with the Ministry of Finance to checks VDB in fund
borrowings and repayments, using fund for investment and export credit of
the State; risk settlement of investment and export credit of the State.
Article 46. Ministry of Trade
1. Formulates and submits to Government, Prime Minister the strategy
and program on periodical development of export goods; coordinates with
Ministry of Finance to formulate the policy on export credit of the State.
2. Publicizes information of export markets; proposes solutions and
guidelines for the expansion and development of Vietnam’s export markets.
Article 47. State Bank of Vietnam
1. Performs regulatory management functions on monetary, foreign
exchange, credit and settlement issues which are related to investment and
export credit of the State;
2. Coordinates with Ministry of Finance to formulate policies on
investment and export credit of the State.
Article 48. VDB
1. Organizes the implementation of policies on investment and export
credit of the State as per stipulations of this Decree
2. Makes proposal to competent agencies on the amendment,
supplementation of policies on investment and export credit of the State.
3. Settles risk under its competence and be responsible for the
appropriateness and transparency of risk settlement proposals made to
competent agencies for consideration and decision.
4. Collect loan principal and interest of investment and export credit as
Article 49. Ministries, Ministerial-level agencies, Governmental
agencies and People’s Committee of provinces and centrally-governed cities
1. Publicize the development planning, plan, orientation and
procedures, criteria, standard, technical-economic norm of industry, sector,
product, territory as a basis for implementation of policies on investment and
export credit of the State.
2. Direct, monitor and check to ensure the execution of investor is in
compliance with the State’s regulations on investment; deal with issues
relating to implementation of policies on investment and export credit of the
Article 50. Investor, exporter and importer
1. Provides VDB with accurate, sufficient, prompt information and
materials relating to the borrowing, guarantee, post-investment support and
2. Uses the loan on purpose, repays fully and on due and fulfills all
requirements as provided in relevant credit, guarantee, post-investment
3. State-owned enterprise, which is being loaned or guaranteed by
VDB, must inform VDB of its ownership transformation for loan settlement
as stipulated by the law.
REPORTING, INSPECTION, EXAMINATION AND HANDLING OF
Article 51. Inspection, examination and reporting
1. All activities related to investment and export credit as specified in
this Decree must be inspected and examined by authorized state agencies in
accordance with provision of laws.
2. Inspection and examination can be executed in each stage or all
stages of investment, construction, production, operation and loan repayment
3. Ministers of Ministries, and Heads of Ministerial-level agencies,
Governmental agencies and People’s Committees of province and centrally-
governed cities shall execute examination and monitoring of the
implementation of policies on investment and export credit within their
4. Quarterly or occasionally, VDB make the consolidated report to
Prime Minister on the current situation of investment and export credit
operations, and to Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of
Finance and General Department of Statistics as well.
Article 52. Handling of violations
1. The organizations and individuals, who are being loaned,
guaranteed, post-investment supported, if violates the regulations of this
Decree causing the loss of assets, shall subject to compensation and be
handled in accordance with provision of laws.
2. VDB is responsible for the execution of policies on investment and
export credit of the State; every violation will be handled in accordance with
provisions of the law.
Article 46. Enforcement
This Decree shall come into effect after 15 days from its publication on
the Official Gazette. Decree no. 106/2004/ND-CP dated 01 April, 2004 of the
Government on the development investment credit of the State, Decision No.
133/2001/QD-TTg date Sept. 10, 2001 on the promulgation of Regulations
on export promotion credit and other regulations relating to investment and
export credit of the State are abrogated.
Article 54. Ongoing credit agreements
1. Project, which has signed investment credit, credit guarantee, post-
investment support agreement with VDB (former DAF) before the effective
date of this Decree, shall continue apply all terms and conditions as
committed in the relevant agreements.
2. Export credit loan, export credit guarantee, tender performance and
performance guarantee agreement signed with VDB (former DAF) before the
effective date of this Decree, shall continue apply all terms and conditions as
committed in the relevant agreements.
Article 55. Responsibility on implementation guidance
Ministry of Finance, State Bank of Vietnam and relevant agencies guide the
implementation of this Decree according to respective functions and
Article 56. Ministers, Heads of Ministerial-level agencies,
Governmental agencies, Chairperson of People’s Committees of province and
centrally-governed cities provinces and cities, Chairperson of Board of
Management and General Director of VDB are responsible for execution of
FOR THE GORVENNMENT
Destinations: Signed and sealed
- Secretary Committee of Central Communist Party ,
- Prime Minister, Vice Prime Ministers,
- Ministries, Ministry-leveled agencies,
- People’s Committees, People’s Councils of
Nguyen Tan Dung
provinces and centrally governed cities
-The office of the Party Central Committee, and
-The Office of the President of the State
- Ethnic minority Council and Committee of National
-The Office of National Assembly
-People’s Supreme Court
-People’s Supreme procuracy
-Central offices of mass associations
- National Administration Institute
-Central offices of mass associations
-Government Office: Chairman-Minister, Head of
Advisory Board, Vice Chairmen, Gov’t website,
Steering Board 112, P.M’s spokesperson,
Departments, Official Gazette
-Stored: Archives, Planning Economic(5copies), Hoa
LIST OF ELIGIBLE PROJECTS FOR INVESTMENT CREDIT
(Promulgated in attached to Decree 151/2006/ND-CP dated on
Order Industry, sector
I Socio-economic infrastructure structure (irrespective of investment
1 Road, bridge, railways and railway’s bridge
2 Water supply for industrial and consumption use.
3 Water and waste treatment facilities in urban, industrial economic,
export processing, hi-tech zone, hospital and industrial-village
4 Constructions of housing for workers of industrial, economic and
export processing zone, student hostel
5 Investment in health care sector: renovation, expansion, equipment
procurement and new construction of hospital.
6 Investment for renovation, expansion, and new construction of
education and vocational training base.
7 Investment of technical infrastructure of handicraft village, group
of industrial village in rural area
II Agriculture and rural (irrespective of investment site)
1 Investment for new construction and expansion of concentrated
livestock and poultry feeding base and slaughter house
2 Development of breeds of aquatic and sea product; investment of
infrastructure for aquaculture;
3 Development of crop plant seed, animal breed
III Industrial (irrespective of investment site)
Investment for in-depth processing of mineral ore
- Embyo-steel, pig-iron with minimum output capacity of
200,000 tons per annum
- Alumni production with minimum capacity of 300,000
tons/year; metal aluminum production with minimum
capacity of 100,000 tons/year
- Ferro-alloy production with minimum capacity of 1,000
- Nonferrous metal production with minimum capacity of
- Dioxide titan pastel with minimum capacity of 20,000
Production of over-300CV diesel engine
New building of railroad car and locomotive assemble
3 Production of antibiotic, detoxification drug, commercialized
vaccine and anti-HIV/AIDS drug
Small hydro-power plant with capacity less than 100MW; wind-
DAP and nitrogenous fertilizer
Project located in: area with difficult and very difficult socio-
economic condition; area of Khmer ethnic minority inhabitants,
communes of Program 135 and border-communes of Program 120,
communes of alluvial area
Project under Government Agreement; oversea investment project
under Prime Minister’s Decision
LIST OF ELIGIBLE PROJECTS FOR EXPORT CREDIT
(Promulgated in attached to Decree 151/2006/ND-CP dated on
I Agriculture, forestry and aquatic product
5 Processed cashew nut
6 Vegetable and fruit (canned, fresh, dried, pre-processed, juice)
8 Aquatic product
9 Livestock and poultry
10 Poultry eggs
11 Cinnamon and cinnamon attar
II Handicraft and fine-art
Woven bamboo and rattan and other material handy-woven
Embroidery and lace product
Fine-art pottery and china ware
Handicraft wooden products
Silk product and silkworm product
Wooden furniture for export
III Industrial product
Components of whole set equipment and whole set equipment
Electric engine and diesel engine
Plastic product for industrial and construction use
Domestic electric wire and cable
IV Complete computer, PC component and IT software