Tips to make commercial invoice
The commercial invoice is the only way to maintain the good relationship with exporters with
maintaining the precision during the process.
Basically, the commercial invoice is considered as the document that is used in trading of goods
to the international marketplace. It consists of detail information regarding your deal and the
final sale between buyer and seller.
This commercial invoice is made according to the agreed Performa Invoice. If both the buyer and
seller are agree to make Performa Invoice then it has to be prepared. If any of the change occurs
in deal then it has to mention in Commercial Invoice. Some of the things which you should
mention in your commercial invoice are:
• Order number of customer purchase
• Performa Invoice reference number details
• Mention the currency in which you have been made payment during deal, terms of shipping,
• Loading details
• Container details if shipped by it
• Tariff codes along certificate of origin
Apart from the mentioned details, the Invoice must conform to the credit issued by buyer. The
commercial Invoice has to be finished keeping in consideration the following aspects:
• Generally, the importer wants the commercial invoice in importers language to make it more
• The exporter wants assurance that the goods manufactured in same export company and they
followed all mentioned terms that was decided in Performa Invoice. The details are also need to
be mentioned in Invoice.
• It is also important that you have to provide Invoice certified by the chambers of commerce of
exporting company. This works as a proof that the below mentioned Commercial Invoice is
correct and certified.
• The amount which you are going to mention in commercial invoice should not be greater than
the previously mentioned in letter of credit.
• If you are going to mention amount that is exceed the letter of credit then it must be under 5
percent. If you want to maintain the good relationship with the exporters then it is really essential
to mention all information regarding the deal. And the additional details if it is asked by the
buyer. If the commercial is made with maintaining the transparency of the process then it will be
free from hustle.
More information at: http://www.made-from-india.com/article/Tips-to-make-commercial-