HOW TO MAKE MEMORY WIRE BRACELETS
1. Cut a length of memory wire that is three-plus loops long. The "plus" is the bit extra you need to
form the end loops and still have a bracelet that goes around the wrist three times.
2. Turn a closed loop on one end (or secure an end cap to the end).
3. Just tune your eye to what looks nice next to what (in terms of contrast). You also want a
somewhat random alternation of bead type.
4. "String" your feature beads, alternating with the spacer beads, leaving just enough wire to close the
other end with a turned loop (or an end cap).
5. Turn the closing loop as you did the starting loop in 2. When doing the end loop, it helps to bend
the wire to a right angle of your beads before making the loop. This serves to anchor the beads in
place and give a bit more leverage for turning the loop. A flat nose pliers is best for forming the right
angle, but not necessary.