THE LARSON FOUNDATION PROGRESS REPORT
Please complete a cover sheet and narrative. We request that you respond to each in order
and if a question is not applicable to your project or organization, please specify "NA"
(for "not applicable") by the number of that question. Please return to
Cover Sheet Information
Legal Name of Organization:
Grant Number: __________ Date grant was issued: _______________
Amount and Support Type (2-3 sentence description of grant):
1. Briefly outline your original goals and objectives as stated in your proposal.
2. What progress have you made toward your original goals and objectives?
3. What difference did the project grant make? Please explain. If applicable, describe
the population served during the grant period.
4. Was is necessary to make any changes in the proposed project? Have there been any
staff changes? Please explain any modification to the proposal.
5. Briefly summarize the evaluation process for the project. What did you learn from
6. What lessons did you learn in carrying out the project objectives (lessons dealing with
process, strategies, unexpected problems or outcomes, etc.)
7. What will you do differently? Please explain any challenges/obstacles faced while
developing and implementing this project.
8. What are your future plans for this program or project? If applicable, please include
any plans for ongoing funding, expansion, or termination.
9. Are there any other important outcomes as a result of this grant?
10. Do you have any plans to share your results or findings? How?
1. Please attach an income and expense statement related to this grant. Also, include
your original budget. If any of this grant has not been spent, please explain. Feel free to
include a narrative for any of your expenses and income.
2. Has this grant helped to attract additional support - money, people, goods or services?