CONTRACT No._____ Hall № ____
on participation in the 11th International Scientific & Industrial Forum Booth No.___
GREAT RIVERS /ICEF
May 17 – 20, 2011
PARTIES. _______________ «______», 2011
Exhibitor:______________________________________________________________________________(hereinafter referred to as the Exhibitor)
Legal address: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mail address: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Consignee’s address (for invoices) ___________________________________________________________________________________________
Contact person (name, position) _____________________________________________________________________________________________
City code: __________________ Telephone: __________________ Fax: --__________________________ E-mail__________________________
Settlement account No. _______________________________________ Correspondent account No. ______________________________________
Bank name and address: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bank BIC: ________________________________________ TIN ________________________________ KPP Code ________________________
in the person of (name and position of the manager) _____________________________________________________________________________
acting on the basis of ______________________________________________________________________________________________
Exhibition Organizer: All-Russia Closed Joint-Stock Company “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka” (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) in the per-
son of Mr. V.N. Barulin, General Director acting on the basis of the Company’s Charter have concluded the present contract upon the following:
I. Subject-matter of the contract: The Exhibitor orders and pays for and the Organizer undertakes to deliver to the Exhibitor in temporary owner-
ship and use exhibition space and equipment and to provide services during the period of 11th International Scientific industrial Forum Great
Rivers / ICEF (hereinafter referred to as the Exhibition) in Nizhny Novgorod in the premises of “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka” Exhibition Center
(Nizhny Novgorod, Sovnarkomovskaya Str., 13) within the period from May 18, 2010 to May 21, 2010 in accordance with the present Contract.
II. FINANCIAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE EXHIBITION. PAYMENT PROCEDURE
( a VAT of 18% should be added to all the prices)
Total sum of the Contract amounts to_________________________________________________ _______________________________ €
Including a VAT ov 18% __________________________________________________________________________________________ €
1. Exhibitor registration fee 235 €.
(includes information about Exhibitor in the Exhibition catalogue, 1 copy of the catalogue,
participation of 1 person in official reception, organizational expenditures)
2. Fee for Sub-Exhibitor participation on the Exhibitor’s space number _____ х 235 €.
(includes information about Sub-Exhibitor in the Exhibition catalogue, 1 copy of the catalogue,
participation of 1 person in official reception, organizational expenditures)
3. Rented exhibition space.
Indoor unequipped space (in exhibition hall) 160 € (1 sq.m) ________ sq.m
Indoor equipped space (in exhibition hall) 185 € (1 sq.m) ________sq.m
Outdoor space 65 € (1 sq.m) ________sq.m
Catalogue (absentee) participation 95 € _____________
3.1 The price of indoor unequipped exhibition space includes: rent of the exhibition space; cleaning of public areas; guard of exhibition hall dur-
ing night hours; general electric lighting of the hall and Exhibition territory; heating and water supply of the hall; 1 pass (badge) of Exhibitor per
6 sq.m. of rented indoor exhibition space, pass for motor transport entry to the Exhibition territory during the official installation and dismantling
period of the Exhibition; general advertising campaign in mass media.
3.2. The price of equipped indoor exhibition space includes: rent of indoor exhibition space; wall panels along the perimeter (depending on booth
type), 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 waste paper basket, 1 fascia panel (0.3 – 2m) without inscription, floor carpet, cleaning of public areas; guard of Exhibition
hall during night hours; general electric lighting of the Exhibition hall and territory; 1 pass (badge) of Exhibitor per 6 sq.m of equipped indoor exhi-
bition space; pass for motor transport entry to the Exhibition territory during the official installation and dismantling of the Exhibition; general ad-
vertising of the Exhibition in mass media.
3.3. The price of outdoor exhibition space includes: rent of outdoor exhibition space; cleaning of public areas; guard during night hours; general
electric lighting of the Exhibition territory; 1 pass (badge) of Exhibitor per 50 sq.m of outdoor exhibition space; pass for motor transport entry to the
Exhibition territory during the official installation and dismantling of the Exhibition; general advertising of the Exhibition in mass media.
4. Type of the booth to be erected and extra charge (to the basic price of indoor unequipped space) (Put ”Yes” in the corresponding cell)
Row booth (open from 1 side) Peninsular booth (open from 3 sides) +15%
Angular booth (open from 2 sides) +10% Island booth +20%
4.1. Layout of the Exhibitor’s booth shall be sent to the Exhibition Directorate together with the Contract.
5. Rent of additional equipment and services:
5.1. Rent of equipment:
Price Quanti- Price Quanti-
in € ty in € ty
Wall panel 2.5х1.0m 20 ___ Spot light (with power supply) 21 ___
Wall panel 2.5х0.5m 11 ___ Showcase spot light (with power supply) 11 ___
Wall panel, color 2.5х1.0m, one-side 48 ___ Cabinet with doors 1х0.5m, Н=1.1 60 ___
Wall panel with door 65 ___ Information desk 1х0.5m, Н=1.1 40 ___
Wall panel with sliding door without lock 29 ___ Rack 1х0.5m, Н=2.5m (3 levels) 65.5 ___
Wall panel with curtain 11 ___ Showcase 1х0.5m, Н=1.1 with doors 50 ___
Plastic chair 3 ___ High showcase 1х0.5m, Н=2.5m (3 levels) 85 ___
Upholsted chair 8 ___ Closed raised floor 1х0.5m, Н=0.7m 35 ___
Bar chair 20 ___ Ореn raised floor 1х0,5m, Н=0.7m 22 ___
Universal folding table 20 ___ Arc raised floor 1х0.5 m, H=1.1 60 ___
Floor carpet 8 ___sq.m Fascia panel, 30 cm wide (2 m/1 piece) 6 ___
220 V connection, incl. socket, in the hall 22 ___ Wall-mounted shelf 6 ___
380 V, 3-phase connection up to 7 kW, with- 35 ___ Shelf stand (library) 11 ___
If you need a more detailed list and rates you can get them from the Exhibition Organizer.
5.2. Additional pass 3,5 € х _______ pcs.
5.3. Participation in official reception (additional persons) 70 € х _______ prs.
5.4. Booth cleaning: single cleaning during the Exhibition period (1 sq.m a day) sq.m ______х 0.5 € х _____days ______ €
5.5. Order of equipment of non-standard size by the Exhibitor: extra charge in the amount of 30 % to the price of standard equipment indicated
in item 5.1 of the present Contract.
5.6. Inscription on fascia panel to be made by the Organizer: text will be in block letters, please specify the color (if the color is not specified the
inscription will be made according to the style of “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka”, letter height is 10 cm); 1 symbol (one-color): 1.8 €;
1 logotype of the Exhibitor, one-color, electronic version, h=20cm: 12.5 €; 1 logotype of the Exhibitor, multi-color, electronic version,
h=20 cm – 20 €.
Inscription on the fascia panel:
6. Construction (erection/dismantling) of Exhibitor’s booth.
Organizer Exhibitor Builder engaged by the Exhibitor
6.2. The price of construction (erection/dismantling) of the Exhibitor’s exhibition booth of standard design to be made of the Organizer’s equipment
by the Organizer is included in the price of equipment rented by the Exhibitor as per item 5.1 hereof.
6.3. In all other cases the procedure and price of Exhibition booth construction (erection/dismantling) by the Exhibitor and/or Builder engaged by the
Exhibitor shall be set forth by a separate contract to be concluded by the Exhibitor (Builder) and the Organizer.
7. Payment procedure: The Exhibitor shall send to the Organizer the Contract on participation filled in, signed by authorized person and stamped.
On the basis of this Contract the Organizer shall deliver to the Exhibitor an invoice within 5 days from the date of receipt of the signed Contract from
the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall make the payment with regard to the Contract before the start of registration of the Exhibitor’s exposition
(item 1, Article IV of the Contract) in form of 100 percent prepayment on the basis of the Contract and the invoice by money transfer to the Organiz-
er’s settlement account. The money transfer shall be made at the expenses of the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor shall not be admitted to participation in the
Exhibition without prepayment.
III. ORGANIZATIONAL CONDITIONS
1. Information and modular advertising for publishing in the official catalogue shall be sent to the Exhibition Organizer not later than
April 15, 2011 by E-mail in Russian and English languages. Volume of the text: to 60 words (excluding the Exhibitor’s contact details) of printed
text with obligatory indication of contact details: full mail address, fax number etc.
2. Order on holding of workshops and presentations shall be sent to the Organizer not later than April 16, 2011.
3. Order for handling works shall be communicated to the Organizer not later than 14 (Fourteen) before commencement of the Exhibition r by fax
(831) 277-56-78. Should there be no order communicated the handling works shall be performed in turn. The coming in of the Exhibitor’s own load-
handling machines to the Exhibition territory shall be paid separately according to the Organizer’s rates.
4. Advertising and publishing services of “Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka” Advertising and Publishing Agency. Telephone: (831) 277-57-99,
5. Order for services of the “Service Center” (purchase of tickets, transfers) shall be formalized in form of an Appendix to the Contract that shall
be sent in not later than in 20 days before commencement of the registration to fax (831) 277-54-97, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact telephones: (831) 277-57-75, 277-56-70.
6. Order for hotel reservation, excursions shall be sent to ”Nizhegorodskaya Yarmarka-Tour” Ltd. Co., tel./ fax: (831) 277-50-89, 277-53-95,
277-53-92, e-mail: email@example.com
IV. CONDITIONS OF PERTICIPATION AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES.
1. The bringing in and registration of the Exhibitor’s exposition start on May 14, 2011. Bringing in and erection of the Exhibitor’s exposition to be
erected by the Exhibitor’s own strength and/or by Builder engaged by the Exhibitor start on May 14, 2011.
2. The deadline of dismantling of the Exhibitor’s exposition: from May 20, 201` (03:00 p.m.-06:00 p.m.) to May 2`, 2011 (09:00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.).
3. Responsible representative of the Exhibitor at the Exhibition shall have a power of attorney enabling him/her to sign financial documents and or-
ders on provision of additional services.
4. Exhibition space not occupied by the Exhibitor one hour before commencement of the Exhibition shall be considered free. The Organizer has a
right to use this space at its own discretion. In this case the price of participation will not be paid back and claims of the Exhibitor will not be consid-
5. The Exhibitor is not entitles to close its exposition before the official time of end the Exhibition.
6. The Exhibitor shall be liable to the Organizer for damage in case of non-observance of fire safety and safety engineering regulations as well as for
safe keeping of the rented exhibition equipment during the installation, work period and dismantling of the Exhibition. In case of damage or loss of
exhibition equipment the Exhibitor shall compensate the damage in the full scope.
7. The Organizer retains the right to provide for direct access to fire extinguishing equipment and electric boards from the Exhibitor’s booth.
8. Responsibility for electric safety at the booth and electrical protection of equipment from the connection point to direction of the Exhibitor shall be
borne by the Exhibitor
9. The standard height of booth structures is 2.50 m. For any exceeding of this height, including construction of two-storied booth, the Exhibitor
must submit to the Organizer official technical documentation (strength analysis of the structure) confirming the safety of the exhibition booth and
equipment to be used in accordance with safety requirements set for by Russian state standards GOST.
10. Placement of advertising outside of standard dimensions of the booth (2.50 m.) shall be paid according to the Organizer’s rates.
11. If the Exhibitor uses any equipment and facilities that can make some optical, acoustic or any other advertising effect outside of the booth the
Exhibitor shall get a written permit of the Organizer.
12. Demonstration of equipment or machines operation by the Exhibitor during the Exhibition period within the borders of the occupied exhibition
space as per item 3 is included in the price of the present Contract. Demonstration of equipment or machines operation by the Exhibitor and perfor-
mance of show programs and presentations outside the exhibition space occupied by the Exhibitor shall be made only upon receipt of written permit
of the Organizer against an additional charge according to the Organizer’s rates.
Exhibitor’s activities shall not impede participation of other Exhibitors in the Exhibition.
13. Within the time period set forth by the present Contract for dismantling of the exposition the Exhibitor shall dismantle its exhibition booth and/or
bring its property out of territory of the Exhibition Complex. Should the Exhibitor fail to dismantle its exhibition booth within the specified period
and bring out its equipment (property) the Organizer will perform dismantling of the Exhibitor’s booth by its own strength after this the equipment
(property) of the Exhibitor will be brought to the store. At that the Exhibitor must pay to the Organizer the price of works on dismantling of the exhi-
bition booth in the amount specified in the estimate and a fee for rent of storage space occupied by its equipment (property) in the amount of
20 rubles per 1 cubic meter per hour.
14. The Organizer bears responsibility for safe keeping of the Exhibitor’s property during the Exhibition period only at off hours of the Exhibition
(from moment of exhibition hall handover for guarding to 09:00 a.m. of the next day). During the period of exposition erection and dismantling the
Organizer bears responsibility for safe keeping of property of the Exhibitor constructing its own exhibition booth only during the hours beyond the
time of work performance set forth by contract concluded by the Organizer and Exhibitor (Builder) in accordance with item 6.3 of the present Con-
tract. The Organizer is not responsible for safe keeping of Exhibitor’s equipment (property) left at indoor and outdoor exhibition areas after termina-
tion of the Exhibition.
13. In case of damage to property and (or) life and health of third persons resulting from the Exhibitor’s activities, including those at erection and
dismantling, and as well as resulting from use of booth structures the responsibility for compensation of the damage in the full scope shall rest with
the Exhibitor in accordance with Articles 1064 and 1079 of the RF Civil Code.
Withdrawal from participation in the Exhibition:
1. In case the Exhibitor withdraws from participation less than in 30 days before commencement of the Exhibition the Exhibitor shall be charged
with a forfeit in the amount of 100 % of the Contract price. At that the sums already paid under the Contract are not subject to paying back.
2. In case of Exhibitor’s withdrawal from participation from the Exhibition more than in 30 days before commencement of the Exhibition the Exhibi-
tor shall be subject to a forfeit in the amount of 30% of the Contract price. The Organizer shall return the corresponding amount of prepaid sum in €
based on the Exhibitor’s invoice. At that the registration fee shall not be subject to return.
3. Withdrawal from participation in the Exhibition shall be sent by the Exhibitor to the Organizer by registered letter with a return receipt.
V. OTHER CONDITIONS.
1. The Parties recognize as authentic facsimile representations of signatures of their representatives and stamps of their Companies including those
transmitted by digital (electronic) means of communication.
2. Disputes with regard to the present Contract shall be solved by the way of negotiations, in case the Parties fail to reach an agreement the disputes
shall be solved by the Arbitrage of Nizhny Novgorod Region.
3. The Organizer is entitled to provide services under the present Contract itself or assure their provision by third persons without any change of the
Nizhny Novgorod , Russia
All Russia Closed Joint Stock Company
For JSCB Petrocommerce , Nizhny Novgorod branch
JSCB Petrocommerce , Moscow, Russia
SWIFT: PTRBRUMM, Acc. 6231605608 EUR
With J.P. Morgan AG
Frankfurt am Main , Germany
SWIFT: CHAS DE FX
(Signature and stamp of the Organizer) (Signature and stamp of the Organizer)