Fyrnwy Equine Clinics Veterinary Charges 2012
Mares will be accepted either on:
- a “pay-as-you-go” basis - suitable for mares AI to Resident Stallions.
Recommended min. veterinary work:
PD scan at 15 & 28 days £68 [+VAT]
- an “all in fee” scheme - to cover routine veterinary work connected with reproduction.
Routine veterinary work under the "all in fee" scheme includes:
• Ovuplant or Chorulon
• Prostaglandin injection
• Uterine infusion and associated medication
• Ovary scan
• Pregnancy scans x 2 (day 15 and day 28)
• All associated visit fees for the above work
The following are not included in the "all in fee" scheme
• Examinations and treatments for all injury, illness, lameness etc.
• Dealing with twin pregnancies.
• Blood tests, including EVA and progesterone assays.
• Caslick operation.
• Regumate treatment including other hormone treatments to induce a cycling mare. (Apart from prostaglandin).
• Care of foal.
• Uterine lavage.
• Removal and treatments for retained placenta.
• Pre-insemination swabs for Contagious Equine Metritis (CEM)
• Investigations for infertility such as uterine biopsy, hysteroscopy etc.
(to be discussed with owner prior to any investigation)
Fresh &Chilled AI Semen: £170 [+VAT] per cycle for 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycles
Frozen AI Semen: £250[+VAT]- per cycle for 1st, 2nd and 3rd cycles;
this includes deep uterine insemination
All expenses incurred for visits, examinations and medicines not included in the AI ‘all in fee’ will be payable by the
owner directly to the Veterinary Surgery at the end of each month.
Enquiries to: Mark J Baines BVSc MRCVS / Dick Quan-Taylor BSc BvetMed MRCVS
FYRNWY EQUINE CLINICS
Tel: 01939 260251
Fax: 01939 261760
All charges are subject to VAT @ 20% if applicable and payable directly to Fyrnwy Equine Clinics.