HANNspree Xv Series – Xv JT01, 02 (32”, 37”): JT01-32E1-000G &
JT02-37E1-000G & JT01-32E2-000G & JT02-37E2-000G
Mounting LCD TV (JT01 & 02) to the wall
Preparing To Install the Optional Wall Mount Arm (not included)
This TV can be attached to a wall mounting arm you can purchase separately.
Turn the power OFF then disconnect the cables from the TV before performing the
1. Lay the TV face down on a soft surface.
2. Remove the 4 screws attached to the stand base.
3. Remove the stand base.
Attaching the Optional Wall Mount Arm (not supplied)
Follow these steps to finish installing the wall mounting arm:
1. Remove the 6 screws attached to the backside of the LCD TV. (The screws are for later
use of wall mounting.)
2. Place the wall mounting arm onto the back of the TV. Line up the holes of the arm with
the holes in the back of the monitor.
3. Insert the 6 screws into the holes and tighten. (M6 x 10mm)
4. Reconnect the cables. Refer to the user’s manual that came with the optional wall
mounting arm for instructions on attaching it to the wall.
Note: Wall mount VESA 200mm*400mm compliant.