STI Professional Development
STI PD is the Alabama State Department of Education’s way of managing
workshops and tracking professional development. This system will
allow employees to log in, sign-up for sessions, update profiles, and
check professional development histories. The following information should
be helpful in using this system.
Sign up: The Blount County Board of Education now requires that individuals
use STI PD for registration of all Professional Development Sessions. When you
sign up for a session, do the following:
1) Go to the blountboe website and click on STI Professional Development on the left
hand side under Special Links for the STI PD registration page.
2) Enter your USERNAME (first initial, last initial, and last six of SS# -- unless changed).
3) Enter your PASSWORD (6-digit birth date with dashes; e.g. 01-30-65 --unless
4) Choose Blount County Board of Education from the drop-down list.
5) Select the PD TITLES tab from those across the top of the page.
6) Select the link SEARCH THE PD TITLE CATALOG.
7) Enter the course number in the box along the upper-right margin labeled PD TITLE
NUMBER then click the SEARCH NOW button at the bottom of the page. Scroll down.
8) After the course description appears, select the link LIST under “view schedule” along
the upper-right hand margin inside the box.
9) Scroll down the list of sessions until you find the session.
10) Select the ENROLL NOW button associated with your chosen session.
PD History: To view your Professional Development history, click on the “My
History” tab. You may filter this by date, look at a minimum information
list, look at more detailed information, and select a printable view. Please
remember that if you need a record of any professional development not
on STI PD, you will need to request this from the Central Office.
If you need additional information or help, please contact Stoney Beavers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Donna Martin (email@example.com)