How to clean pine furniture
Well known to add beauty and charm to your home--
pine furniture--forges a woodsy and natural feel along
with the insinuation of the mild pine scent.
Keeping things clean is as necessary as keeping yourself clean. And your pine furniture is going
to stay with you forever, if you take a little care of it by cleaning it regularly.
Pine furniture is made from softwood pine which has light color and can get the dents easily.
So it’s necessary to keep away sharp things, that may dent your furniture, colored liquids like
coffee, wine, color paints, they may leave the marks on the wood that can take a long time to
fade away. Well that does not mean that you should not buy a coffee table made from pine. It
only needs a coaster under the coffee mug, or if anything spills over, immediately rub it off with
a soft, clean cloth so the liquid doesn’t scar your lovely coffee table wood.
Cleaning pine furniture is not a tedious task. The only things you should take care of are:
1. Use a vacuum cleaner or a home-made cleaner made with soft lint-free cloth to remove
all the loose dust from your pine furniture.
2. Strong cleaning agents should not be used on the softwood pine as it may adversely
affect the furniture.
3. Strong colored liquids should be carefully handled around the pine furniture and, if
spilled should be wiped off immediately.
4. If your kids have greased your furniture with dirty hands and sticky stuffs, just rub it off
with a light sand paper and wax it over, the furniture will shine as new.
5. To fill up the dents or cracks in your pine furniture, use the solid beeswax.
6. In case your pine furniture’s color is fading away due dry weather or so, then nutrition it
with liquid beeswax or the Danish oil (apply with wire wool).
7. If you are living in a humid place, do not go for the unfinished pine furniture, rather
keep it heavily polished so as humidity does not take any toll over the lovely furniture.
So you see, it’s not so difficult to take care of your pine furniture and all the above mentioned
stuff is readily available in the markets.
Order your pine furniture today at: lowennaspinefurniture.co.uk