Map of Ceremony Location Junction
The York pub
* Jubilee Centre
Pay and display Wilson Rd
For A625 S11 8RN
Peak District Please note that the roads immediately around the church are for resident permit
holders only. Not to scale
Buses from city centre stop at Hunter’s bar- 81, 82, 83, 85, 86, 88.
Directions to the Ceremony from M1
• Take junction 33 from the M1 and follow for Sheffield City Centre.
• Follow the Sheffield Parkway (A630) for approximately 4 miles until you approach a roundabout.
• Take the left hand or middle lane to take the second exit (signed for ring road).
• Pass the train station on your left.
• After the train station move into the centre or right hand lane to follow the ring road round to the right.
• At the roundabout go straight across.
• At the next roundabout, take the first exit, which is signed for Castleton (A625).
• Continue along here until you pass Tesco supermarket and Nonna’s restaurant on your left.
• Wilson Road will be on your right. The Polish community centre is on the corner.
• There is no parking available on Wilson Road. Please park in the marked bays on Ecclesall Road (pay and display)
or on the residential streets as marked on the map. Many of the residential streets are for permit holders only but
there is free parking available by the botanical gardens and off Endcliffe Vale Road.
Directions to the Ceremony from A57
• On approaching Sheffield from the A57 (Snake’s Pass) you will pass through Crosspool and then continue down a
hill to a set of traffics as you enter Broomhill.
• The road bears left at the traffic lights.
• Immediately move into the right hand lane to turn right at the traffic lights (in front of The York pub).
• Continue down the hill. Go straight across the first set of traffic lights.
• At the next set of lights turn right.
• You will pass the Botanical Gardens on your left. There may be parking available here.
• If not continue to the roundabout and turn left.
• Wilson Road is the second exit on your left. Park in the pay and display bays where available.
Map to the Reception Venue Sheffield
Peak District National Park Ecclesall Rd
Approx 8 miles
B6521 Longshaw estate
Main Road, Grindleford
Grindleford Derbyshire S32 2HE
Directions to the Reception Venue
• From the Jubilee Centre, turn right down Wilson Road to the main road.
• Turn right onto Ecclesall Road (heading away from the city centre).
• Continue straight across the roundabout and up a hill.
• At the top of the hill, the main road continues round to the right. Stay in the right hand lane to continue straight ahead.
• At the next set of traffic lights remain in the right lane to go straight ahead.
• Continue along this road (A625) for approximately 7 miles (following for Hathersage/Castleton). You will leave
Sheffield and enter the Peak District National Park.
• You will reach a pub called the Fox House, which is on the right side of the road. After this there is a sharp bend to
• Take the turn off to the left almost immediately after the bend, which is signed for Grindleford/Longshaw Estate.
• Continue along this road for approximately 1 mile. The Maynard is on the left hand side just before the turn off for the
• There is a car park next to the Maynard.
• Please note we will be arranging a bus from the Jubilee Centre to the Maynard. It will return to Sheffield city centre at
11.30pm. Please let us know if you would like to take the bus.