RAIL

Document Sample
RAIL Powered By Docstoc
					  t-frm-17                                                                                                                                   Nadcap Fluids Distribution Systems Task Group Action Item List (RAIL)
  30-Aug-06


Item    Month     Year                    Item Description                      Due       Date Completed        Item Owner          Status                 Comments / Concerns                Sort Code
  #                                                                           (Target)                        (Responsibility)                                                                (Archive/
                                                                                Date                                                                                                            Save
 3     November   2007   PRI to assist E-34 with obtaining Confidentiality
                         Agreements from Snecma and Airbus                                                                                       contact information for the E34 QPG
                                                                                                           Arshad Hafeez/Wendy
                                                                              28-Feb-08                                             Open         members involved provided to A Hafeez
                                                                                                                  Grubbs
                                                                                                                                                 2/8/08

 6     November   2007   PRI to work with G-3 to find a solution to the                                                                          PRI requested G3 develop a job
                         excessive workload.                                                                                                     description and a list of qualifications
                                                                                                                                                 for a potential reviewer. G3 requested a
                                                                                                                                                 copy of the documents used by SAE
                                                                                                           Arshad Hafeez/ Ron
                                                                              28-Feb-08                                             Open         Committees, PRI obtained, will review
                                                                                                           Clements/Deb Adrian
                                                                                                                                                 information with G3 during March 10,
                                                                                                                                                 2008 G3 meeting in Dallas.Oct 2008
                                                                                                                                                 QPMC recommended building price of
                                                                                                                                                 reviewer into the annual listing.
 8     November   2007   PRI to determine feasibility of enhancement to                                           Arshad                         eAuditNet programming issue
                         Online QPL to allow for search by full part number 28-Feb-08       28-Feb-08         Hafeez/Deborah        Closed
                         to assist purchasing agents.                                                             Adrian
10     November   2007   AMS-CE to write a letter to OEMs and ask if with                                                                        emailed draft to M. Koucouthakis
                                                                                                                                                                                          DRAFT 1 Voluntary
                         the conditions as listed in the minutes, would they                                    Manuel                           1/15/08                                  QPL Ltr wlg - M Koucouthakis.doc

                         participate in a Voluntary QPL                      28-Feb-08      10-Oct-08      Koucouthakis/Wendy       Close        Recd response 2/11/08 - awaiting further
                                                                                                                Grubbs                           action following 3/12/08 QPMC Mtg.

11     November   2007   Contact SAE to determine if they are able to add a                                Arshad Hafeez/Wendy                   B. Lemon Mtg 1/29/08
                         line item to rationale for QPL requirement           28-Feb-08                      Grubbs/Deborah         Open         F/U Mtg w/K. Rohall 2/20/08
                                                                                                                  Adrian                         In process
12     November   2007   Contact SAE to determine if they are able to                                      Arshad Hafeez/Wendy                   B. Lemon Mtg 1/29/08
                         include a QPL sponsor form when there is a           28-Feb-08                      Grubbs/Deborah         Open         F/U Mtg w/K. Rohall 2/20/08
                         revision to the QPL                                                                      Adrian                         In process - Same as #15
13     November   2007   Determine the feasibility of adding a link on the                                 Arshad Hafeez/Wendy                   B. Lemon Mtg 1/29/08
                         SAE homepage with a link back to the Online          28-Feb-08                      Grubbs/Deborah         Open         F/U Mtg w/K. Rohall 2/20/08 in process
                         QPL.                                                                                     Adrian
 1      March     2008
                                                                                                           Stuart Bullock/Deborah
                         PRI to distribute appointment letters to the new     30-Apr-08     30-Mar-08                               Close
                                                                                                                   Adrian
                         members of the QPMC.
  t-frm-17                                                                                                                                     Nadcap Fluids Distribution Systems Task Group Action Item List (RAIL)
  30-Aug-06


Item   Month    Year                     Item Description                         Due       Date Completed        Item Owner          Status                 Comments / Concerns                Sort Code
  #                                                                             (Target)                        (Responsibility)                                                                (Archive/
                                                                                  Date                                                                                                            Save
 2      March   2008   PRI to add slide to Aerospace Council Presentation
                                                                                                             Stuart Bullock/ Wendy
                       that addresses FAA and Air Worthiness Board              28-Mar-08     28-Mar-08                               Close
                                                                                                                     Grubbs
                       requirement of change control.
 3      March   2008   PRI to provide S. Bullock with logistic details for
                       the Aerospace Council meeting to be held in April        28-Mar-08     28-Mar-08          Wendy Grubbs         Close
                       2008 in Brussels.
 4      March   2008   PRI to add time to the next QPMC Agenda to
                       discuss SAE Aerospace Council Appendix,                  30-Sep-08     30-Sep-08         Deborah Adrian        Close
                       specifically paragraph E 4.1.c.
 5      March   2008   PRI to review with Joe Delorie the list of PRI                                                                              Tom Ridgway closed this agenda item at
                       QPLs to be identified on the DOD-Assist website.                                                                            the 28Oct08 QPMC meeting
                                                                                15-Apr-08     28-Oct-08         Deborah Adrian        Close
                       PRI to provide DOD the verbiage to be posted on
                       the ASSIST website.
 6      March   2008   QPMC members and QPG chairs to review the                                                                                   No feedback
                       attached proforma and respond back to PRI stating
                                                                                30-Apr-08     30-Apr-08          Keith Purnell        Close
                       it would or would not be useful for their
                       commodities applications.
 7      March   2008   AMS-CE & G-3 QPG to report on the results of the                                             Wendy                          reported at the 28Oct08 QPMC meeting
                       pilot program for their test plan matrices at the next   30-Sep-08     28-Oct-08         Grubbs/Deborah        Close
                       meeting.                                                                                     Adrian
 8      March   2008   J. Brown to make a presentation on G-8 Organic
                                                                                30-Sep-08                         Jerry Brown         Open
                       Coatings at the October 2008 QPMC Meeting.
 9      March   2008                                                            30-Jun-08                                                          presented at the 28Oct08 QPMC
                                                                                                                Wendy Grubbs,
                       PRI to review the Program Documents and develop                        28-Oct-08                               Close        meeting with additional actions
                                                                                                                Deborah Adrian
                       a strawman of the core and subsequent documents.
 1      March   2008
                                                                                                             Stuart Bullock/Deborah
                       PRI to distribute appointment letters to the new    30-Apr-08          30-Mar-08                               Close
                                                                                                                     Adrian
                       members of the QPMC.
 2      March   2008   PRI to add slide to Aerospace Council Presentation
                                                                                                             Stuart Bullock/ Wendy
                       that addresses FAA and Air Worthiness Board         28-Mar-08          28-Mar-08                               Close
                                                                                                                     Grubbs
                       requirement of change control.
 3      March   2008   PRI to provide S. Bullock with logistic details for
                       the Aerospace Council meeting to be held in April 28-Mar-08            28-Mar-08          Wendy Grubbs         Close
                       2008 in Brussels.
  t-frm-17                                                                                                                                Nadcap Fluids Distribution Systems Task Group Action Item List (RAIL)
  30-Aug-06


Item   Month     Year                     Item Description                         Due       Date Completed     Item Owner       Status                 Comments / Concerns                Sort Code
  #                                                                              (Target)                     (Responsibility)                                                             (Archive/
                                                                                   Date                                                                                                      Save
 4      March    2008   PRI to add time to the next QPMC Agenda to
                        discuss SAE Aerospace Council Appendix,                  30-Sep-08     30-Sep-08      Deborah Adrian     Close
                        specifically paragraph E 4.1.c.
 5      March    2008   PRI to review with Joe Delorie the list of PRI                                                                        Tom Ridgway closed this agenda item at
                        QPLs to be identified on the DOD-Assist website.                                                                      the 28Oct08 QPMC meeting
                                                                                 15-Apr-08     28-Oct-08      Deborah Adrian     Close
                        PRI to provide DOD the verbiage to be posted on
                        the ASSIST website.
 6      March    2008   QPMC members and QPG chairs to review the                                                                             No feedback
                        attached proforma and respond back to PRI stating
                                                                                 30-Apr-08     30-Apr-08       Keith Purnell     Close
                        it would or would not be useful for their
                        commodities applications.
 7      March    2008   AMS-CE & G-3 QPG to report on the results of the                                          Wendy                       reported at the 28Oct08 QPMC meeting
                        pilot program for their test plan matrices at the next   30-Sep-08     28-Oct-08      Grubbs/Deborah     Close
                        meeting.                                                                                  Adrian
 8      March    2008   J. Brown to make a presentation on G-8 Organic
                                                                                 30-Sep-08                      Jerry Brown      Open
                        Coatings at the October 2008 QPMC Meeting.
 9      March    2008                                                            30-Jun-08                                                    presented at the 28Oct08 QPMC
                                                                                                              Wendy Grubbs,
                        PRI to review the Program Documents and develop                        28-Oct-08                         Close        meeting with additional actions
                                                                                                              Deborah Adrian
                        a strawman of the core and subsequent documents.
 1     October   2008   PRI to distribute appointment letter to the new          15-Nov-08
                                                                                                5-Nov-08      Deborah Adrian     Close
                        member of the QPMC. (Mark Scott)
 2     October   2008   PRI to contact members, if any, who have missed          30-Nov-08                        Arshad
                        more than three meetings to determine if they have                                    Hafeez/Deborah     Open
                        a continued interest to participate on the QPMC.                                          Adrian
 3     October   2008   Revise letter to G-3 to include what would be the        15-Nov-08
                        impact if the resources aren’t provided by the Users
                                                                                                               Keith Purnell     Open
                        to their program and articulate the skill set
                        necessary to support the Program.
 4     October   2008   PRI is to pursue finding a consultant reviewer. PRI      15-Jan-08
                        should also be developing guidelines for the                                          Deborah Adrian     Open
                        reviewer to follow.
  t-frm-17                                                                                                                                   Nadcap Fluids Distribution Systems Task Group Action Item List (RAIL)
  30-Aug-06


Item   Month     Year                     Item Description                            Due    Date Completed       Item Owner        Status                 Comments / Concerns                Sort Code
  #                                                                                 (Target)                    (Responsibility)                                                              (Archive/
                                                                                      Date                                                                                                      Save
 5     October   2008                                                              31-Dec-08

                        PRI is to develop a detailed rationale defining the
                        purpose for recommending removal of 4.1.c of                                          Wendy Grubbs/Becky
                        SAE Aerospace Appendix E to AMS division                                                    Lemon
                        Chairperson and then recommend to all AMS
                        Committees. Recommend to add the verbiage of
                        “and process” after material formulations to 4.2.e.
 6     October   2008   Request SAE to add a feedback button to the                31-Dec-08
                                                                                                                 Becky Lemon
                        private committee pages for each specification.
 7     October   2008                                                              15-Feb-09
                        Revise the individual PD documents, striking the
                        commonalities with the core document and send to
                                                                                                                Wendy Grubbs
                        the QPMC/QPG Chairpersons for review. It is
                        asked that feedback from the QPG Chairpersons be
                        provided at the next QPMC meeting.
 8     October   2008   Changes recommended to the PDs regarding                   30-Dec-08
                        electronic transfer and retention of datas are to be                                    Deborah Adrian
                        balloted to the QPMC/QPGs for approval.
 9     October   2008   Test report numbers be added to the QPL listings           15-Dec-08
                                                                                                              Wendy Grubbs/Deb
                        for traceability of data back to the original approval
                                                                                                                  Adrian
                        for this time forward.
10     October   2008   Revise QSI presentation to include instructions for        11-Nov-08   30-Oct-08
                                                                                                               Deb Adrian/Wendy
                        the Suppliers that all data that is proprietary is to be                                                    Close
                                                                                                                    Grubbs
                        marked as such prior to submittal
11     October   2009   Utilize Nadcap membership requirements to                  30-Dec-08
                        develop verbiage for the PD2000 (Section 4.1.3)                                           Deb Adrian
                        ballot to the QPMC.
12     October   2008   Update Chairman quote at www.pri-network.org               15-Nov-08    5-Nov-08          Deb Adrian        Close
13     October   2008                                                              1-May-09     5-Nov-08      Deb Adrian / Joanna   Close        After contacting Joanna Leigh, the
                        Communicate to Jo Leigh the request to update                                               Leigh                        directions are listed under Contact Us.
                        website to have driving directions to PRI more                                                                           This was considered to be the best
                        intuitive at www.pri-network.org.                                                                                        location for this information.
Month      Year          Total       Open       Tabled       Closed       % Closed % Open
January           2003           0          0            0            0
April             2003           0          0            0            0
July              2003           0          0            0            0
October           2003           0          0            0            0
January           2004           0          0            0            0
April             2004           0          0            0            0
July              2004           0          0            0            0
October           2004           0          0            0            0
January           2005           0          0            0            0
April             2005           0          0            0            0
July              2005           0          0            0            0
October           2005           0          0            0            0
January           2006           0          0            0            0
April             2006           0          0            0            0
July              2006           0          0            0            0
October           2006           0          0            0            0
January           2007           0          0            0            0
April             2007           0          0            0            0
July              2007           0          0            0            0
October           2007           0          0            0            0
February          2008           0          0            0            0
July              2008           0          0            0            0
October           2008           0          0            0            0
February          2009           0          0            0            0
July              2009           0          0            0            0
October           2009           0          0            0            0
February          2010           0          0            0            0
July              2010           0          0            0            0
October           2010           0          0            0            0

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:21
posted:9/19/2012
language:Latin
pages:5