HUMAN BODY AND ADULT STEM CELLS

Document Sample
HUMAN BODY AND ADULT STEM CELLS Powered By Docstoc
					           HUMAN BODY AND ADULT STEM CELLS


The human body depends on adult stem cells in the bone marrow to repair damage and
stay healthy. The vital role adult stem cells play in both health & disease is one of the
greatest health discoveries of modern times.

As we age our stem cell production from our bone marrow declines. This is one of the
causes of aging as well as exposure to various environmental (and sometimes dietary)
toxins, stress, oxidation, inflammation and hormone decline.

This decline of adult stem cells can lead to UN-repaired damage in virtually any body
part, leading to tissue breakdown, aging, and loss of health. Without active, vigorous
adult stem cells good health is compromised long-term.

Scientific anti-aging research shows adult stem cell release rates from the bone marrow
drop at an astonishing rate as we age, as per the following percentages:

•35 years – the stem cell release rate drops by 45%

•50 years – the stem cell release rate drops by 50%

•65 years – the stem cell release rate drops by 90% (leaving only 10% of adult
stem cells circulating in the blood stream and this is when we need them the
most to fight disease, sickness, and just plain "GETTING OLD"!

 A baby doesn’t worry about growing old. A baby has adult stem cell circulation of 100%
in their blood stream; however by the time people reach 40 years of age, many are
searching for anti-aging creams, products and serums.

This is why a child recovers from sickness so quickly … that’s why when a child
fractures a leg they heal and repair quite rapidly, because their system of adult stem cell
release into the blood stream is functioning at optimal levels.

The good news is it’s not too late to combat the aging process.

Your OWN adult stem cells will Fight the "LOOK Old, Feel OLD" war.

Think about it: Have you ever noticed the length of time it takes for a cut or bruise to
heal now compared to when you were a teenager? The reason being you have less
healthy adult stem cells circulating in your system now … compared to then.

It is now a documented fact that adult stem cells are linked to aging and help in
combating the Anti-aging war.
Your Skin:

In healthy individuals, skin youthfulness is maintained by epidermal stem cells which
self-renew and generate daughter cells that become new skin.

Therefore, part of skin aging is caused by impaired adult stem cell mobilization from the
bone marrow and the reduced number of adult stem cells able to respond to repair
signals. This means that, if we increase the number of circulating adult stem cells we
can affect the epidermal stem cells. Research also shows that topical application of
cytokines stimulates the migration and proliferation of skin stem cells.

Your skin and hairs response to an increase in circulating adult stem cells.

The most evident visual response in people's facial skin a few weeks after taking stem
cell nutrition is that - it glows. People notice a smoothness and improvement in colour of
their skin. Skin may also show improvements in age related and hormonal pigmentation,
decreased bruising and increased elasticity and tone.

People have also reported grey hairs returning to their original colour and balding areas
showing regrowth.

With the addition of a topical stem cell enhancing serum these results have been
enhanced many fold.

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:34
posted:9/18/2012
language:English
pages:2