7th Grade Lab Report Conclusion
1. “Based on the data/results collected, it is determined that …” then answer the
testable question using a complete sentence.
2. “This is based on the fact that…” then briefly restate the most significant results
that led to your conclusion.
3. “Therefore, the hypothesis was …” state correct or incorrect.
4. Make a real world connection to the information that you found through this lab
5. Describe, in detail, at least 3 sources of error in your experiment that may have
caused mistakes in your results.
6. Propose a new testable question or new idea that you thought as you did this lab.
1. Graph has a title that is appropriate for the information that it shows.
2. X axis is labeled and includes appropriate units.
3. Y axis is labeled and includes appropriate units.
4. X and Y axis are labeled appropriately with Independent variable on the X axis
and Dependent Variable on the Y axis.
5. Both X and Y axes are equally spaced using even intervals.
6. Data is accurately graphed.