IN THE CHANCERY COURT FOR BLANK COUNTY, TENNESSEE
BLANK AND BLANK COUNTY )
IN ITS OWN CAPACITY AND FOR THE USE
AND BENEFIT OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE, )
Plaintiff. ) REAL PROPERTY
vs. ) File - Tax Civil Action
) Number 00000
DELINQUENT TAXPAYERS AS SHOWN ON THE )
____ REAL PROPERTY TAX RECORDS OF )
BLANK AND BLANK COUNTY AND )
MORE SPECIFICALLY DESCRIBED IN “EXHIBIT A”, )
) Map/Parcel No.
Location of Property ) Bill No.
To the Defendant(s) )
DECREE FOR SALE
This cause came on to be heard upon motion of Plaintiff, and it appearing to the Court that the defendant(s) failed to appear or make a
defense to the Complaint within the time required by law, it is, therefore, ORDERED, ADJUDGED, and DECREED by the Court:
1. That the motion for default judgment be, and the same hereby is, granted.
2. That all the tax suits, being file numbers:
Year File # Bill No.
20__ Bill No.
be incorporated and consolidated into this Civil Action Number _#_________ for Decree for Sale.
3. That Plaintiff have and recover from the defendant(s) the amount of all taxes due and payable to the City Government through
the year of 20__ together with interest, penalties, statutory attorney's fees, and costs as provided by law.
4. That Plaintiff be permitted to add the following concise description of the property and enforce the liens on the parcel of land
described in the Complaint.
Land in Blank County, Tennessee:
Map & Parcel Number
Deed Book , Page
5. That if the total amount due for taxes, interest, penalty, statutory attorney's fees and costs for those suits consolidated herein are
not paid the Clerk and Master will advertise and sell said parcel of land described in paragraph 4 at the Courthouse in Blank, Tennessee to the highest
and best bidder for cash, subject to statutory right of redemption. The sale shall be conducted pursuant to the Clerk and Master’s Terms and
Conditions. The purchaser(s) shall be liable for payment of taxes assessed against the property beginning with the year 2010 and continuing so long
as the purchaser(s) shall own the property. If there are any excess funds remaining from the proceeds of said sale after distribution of all taxes and
costs as specified above, a reference will be made to pay any full year's taxes, interest and penalty due and payable to the City Government on the
date of sale and any liens held by the City Government. Judgment in this cause is in the amount of ($ ) PLUS interest, penalty,
statutory attorney's fees, and costs as provided by law.
6. That costs shall be paid out of the proceeds of said sale, unless paid in full prior to the tax auction.
7. The opening bid at this sale shall also include the amount of any demolition lien filed pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. §§ 13-21-101
et. seq., and Tenn. Code Ann. § 7-3-305, vegetation lien filed pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. § 6-54-113, or other liens held by the City Government,
which may or may not be of record in the Register of Deeds Office of Blank County.
8. That the property is hereby under the jurisdiction of the Chancery Court and that any conveyance of the property after the entry
of this Decree for Sale, but before the Final Decree being signed and available to the tax sale purchaser for recording, is fraudulent pursuant to Tenn.
Code Ann. § 66-3-101 if delinquent taxes remain owing.
Approved for Entry:
NAME, DIRECTOR OF LAW
Attorneys for Plaintiff
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I hereby certify that a true and correct copy of the foregoing DECREE FOR SALE was mailed on Month ____, 20__, postage prepaid to
the following property owner at the address below.