RAMNEEK AVENUE, P.O. DHANOWALI, PARAGPUR, JALANDHAR CANTT, PUNJAB. 144010
Website: www.kirpabhavanministries.com, email: email@example.com
(Registered Under Charitable Trust Act 1882 Regd No. 3072/2006)
Contact No: Office No. 01812632854 Mobile No. 9888226117, 9815726807
March 8, 2010
God in His mercy and faithfulness enabled us to stand faithful and fruitful in the mission field
of Punjab. We thankfully remember all servants of God and dear believers in Lord Jesus. Our
work in Punjab bringing good results from our entire mission field. We are sending field
report for the month of December, February, and till March first week.
1. Greatness of God Empowering Us to Be Thankful To Him
2. Special Prayer Request
3. Construction of the Church Halls
5. Prayer Request
6. Gods’ Power Subdued the Power of Darkness
7. God given Vision and Its Fulfilment
8. Dedication of Training Centre and Combined Worship
I. Greatness of God Empowering Us to Be Thankful To Him
God enabled us to complete the construction work our missionary training centre, which is
the result of long years’ prayers. The present building is not enough but it is a break through. It
happened because of the mighty work of our God. Before the completion of this building work we
have partially started our missionary training work in the ground floor. Along with our training
program out reach work stands as the practical side of Training programme. Due to our practical
work many people started to come for worship meeting. Now the chapel is full. This building
containing the following rooms
1. Chapel / class room 1
2. Dormitory three rooms
3. Staff room (1)
4. Guest Room 1
5. Office, (1)
6. Library and reading room 1
7. Room (Prayer Tower) for prayer (24 hours ) 1
8. Office kitchen (1),
9. Dining room (1)
10. Bathroom and toilet (4sets)
11. Work area
Is really amazing in our sight. Nothing is impossible to our God. What is impossible to man is
possible to God. I remember those occasions in which I had thought that I would not be able to
continue this work. I have almost decided to stop the work which was going here. Because the
enemy of God’s work tried in his level to close all the ways of help. Due to financial crisis I had
Almost thought to stop all works. It was that time sister sarla came forward and with a roaring
sound she said that he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.’ And expressed her
desire to help this ministry. She asked ‘What do you need to reach your aim’? Pastor Sam
replayed we need missionary training centre to train village missionaries. As I said our needs I
could see her willingness to help this ministry in our very critical situation. Thus God started to
use his people. At this time the message which came into my mind I write.
1. Satan will try to make obstacle but he will not success.
2. When God arises and works who can stop it.
3. God will not be mistaken at a time.
4. When we take stop with confidence and courage God will work for us.
5. When the Devil makes plan to remove you from your position then God laughs at his plan.
6. Man can change but God remains faithful.
7. It is only a beginning; we servants of God shall arise and work.
8. When darkness covers you there is a gift which God has kept in it for you. 9. If we want
God to work for us then there is no need to hate anyone. But we summit it God and wait for
his time and be patient because revenge belongs to Him
10. If things are not moving according to our expectation it is because God wants to teach us
11. All our situation make together opportunities to give glory to God. And all our
experiences help us to become perfect in the sight of God.
II. Special Prayer Request.
1. Pastor Vijay suffering to sickness Please prays for him.
2. Some of our orphanage children suffering due to sickness. Please remember then also in your
III Construction of the Church Halls
The work which had been started with faith, even though we faced problem, now the same is
at finishing point. It God willing church halls work at; (a) Raya (b) Thabalwardi will be finishing
very soon. Please pray for the immediate completion of this work.
Our works in villages are progressing and our missionaries faithfully winning souls for the expansion
of the kingdom of God. In the previous month, a good number of people took water baptism in our
different churches: They are as follows
1. BEAS Village – 3
2. Pastor Bittu – 7
3. Gasha -6
4. Jammu slum – 10
5. Thalwandi – 10
6. Ludhiana –5
In our all mission station are witnessed with the new comers. Please pray for their salvation.
V. Prayer Request
1. Please pray for final exam of our children
2. Please also pray for various needs of our ministries.
The Lord said unto my Lord sit down at my right hand until of make your enemies they foot stool.
VI. Gods’ Power Subdued the Power of Darkness
Pastor Sukedheve Bittu working in Chuwan Village and facing much problems. His strong
enemy was a magician. There was spiritual battle for many days. But few days back according to the
powerful word of God that enemy came into the church and surrendered his life and requested
prayer. He also asked something to give him to eat. This incident shows the surety of the word of
God. “The one who is in you greater than the one in the world”.
VII. God given Vision and Its Fulfilment
God speaks to Habakkuk to write his vision very clearly. In coming days we will be
contributing our mission through our news letters. Some of there are written here for your kind
information and prayer.
1. All the villages where Jesus is not known want to preach Christ there.
2. Follow the footstep of our Lord Jesus as he was compassionate to the needy people, He loved
the poor, and He touched the lepers and cleansed them. All these action of our Lord
encouraging us to go to the needy people such as:
(b). Help for poor people.
(c). Schools for Unschooled children.
(d). Community Development.
(e). Education Aid.
(f). Training for village girls.
(g) Help for widow’s ad fatherless
All these above discussed matters we want to put into practice.
3. Our missionary training centre is committed to produce hundreds of missionaries for the
expansion of mission work.
4. We have plan to start separate training centre for girls. We need separate campus for that.
5. There are lot of poor believers who can’t purchase Bible due to their financial crises. We
need to distribute Bible to them. Interested children of God are welcomed for this helping
6. There are thousand of poor children those who are without help and protection and basic
education. God has given us a burden to think about the future of these children.
7. Some of our missionaries are working in remote areas. They do not have facilities to educate
their children there. So we are praying to God to get provision to accommodate them and to
give proper education.
8. To help the missionaries those who are struggling and facing various problems in the mission
9. There are many such ministers those who have not their own house especially some old age
people. God is giving the burden to start an old age home for such ministers. If the life of
missionaries is not comfortable work will not be progressing.
10. We need a big convention ground were thousands of people come together and worship God.
VIII. Dedication of Training Centre and Combined Worship
It is amazing and marvellous in our sight when we look unto the works of our Lord which he
does for his glory and the expansion of his kingdom through his people. The long waited day of the
dedication service of our missionary training centre at last came on 6th march of 2010. Our Pastors
and believers from villages reached at our training centre and witnessed the glorious and blessed day
of dedication service.
Along with dedication service God enabled us to conduct a combined worship for our
believers from villages. The worship was really full of blessing and encouraging. All believers were
empowered with God’s power. Many of them re dedicated their life for spiritual warfare and
committed to fulfil the will of God in their lives. Around two thousand people had witnessed this
special occasion. We had invited our neighbours to witness this occasion. There were a good number
of new comers in this program. When altar call was made many people came forward and accepted
Christ as their personal saviour. Let us give thanks jointly to our faithful father for his marvellous
works through which people of the earth are led to see his glory. “Let all the earth be filled with
the glory of God as the waters covered in the sea”.
Every local church was encouraged and returned with new vision and burden for the
perishing souls. Pastor Sam George addressed the crowed and he spoke to them about our God who
is able to make every thing possible for them those who believe in the power of Almighty God. The
message touched many people and also increased their faith in Lord.
Please uphold us in your precious prayer. We do pray for all dear ones so that Almighty Lord
may bestow His heavenly blessing upon each on of you according to His riches in glory.
With prayer and love in our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ
Yours loving brother in Christ
Pastor Sam George
For kripa Bhavan Ministries.