Office of the Controller of Stores
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
Chittaranjan- 713331 (W.B)
SCHEDULE OF REQUIREMENTS
TENDER NUMBER 83/13/0001
TYPE OF TENDER GLOBAL TENDER
TENDER DOCUMENT 2270.00
ESTIMATED VALUE(INR) 35520849.00
EARNEST MONEY (INR) 500000.00
TENDER CLOSING DATE, 05/09/2012 at 11:30 Hrs. (IST)
DELIVERY SCHEDULE 30 Sets within 60 days from the date of P.O. and balance after 01.04.13 and to
be completed by 31.08.13 in two installments.
DESCRIPTION WITH 1. Roller Bearing PE NU330 EAMCG 2. Roller Bearing CE NH324 AMCG
DRG. NO. & SPECN. NO 188 EP6a Hitachi Works Drg No 175 EP6a Hitachi Works Drg No
10S778-707ALT.1 SPECN NO SUJ-2 10S778-708ALT.1 SPECN NO SUJ-2
to JIS: G4805 or equivalent to JIS: G4805 or equivalent
UL/PL NO. 256054220117D 256054340117D
QTY 711 Nos. 711 Nos.
ULTIMATE CONSIGNEE SMM/RB/CLW/Chittaranjan
1. This is a RDSO controlled item. Hence, Indian Railway reserves the right to procure entire of bulk quantity from
RDSO approved sources. Other firm will be dealt as per the tender schedule & bid document
2. Details of Bearing as per RDSO’s L/No.E/2.2.13 Dated 08.01.2004
Sl.No. Supplier Type of Bearing
i) M/s FAG NU330 EM 1A P64 F1(Shoulder Guided) and NJ324EM1AP6R-155, 195F1
+HJ324F1 (Shoulder Guided)
ii) M/s SKF NU330 ECMA P64 VA301(Shoulder Guided) and
NJ324ECMA P64 PVA301+HJ324EC/VA301(Shoulder Guided)
3. The tenderer should quote unit prices for individual items, however the ranking shall be done based on the prices
per set [01 Set consisting of 01 No each of both the tender items No (i) & (ii)], in INR (INDIAN NATIONAL RUPEE)
on FOR destination basis.
d8e68ce5-39c7-4387-8328-48c87e67a732.doc :: 09/18/12:: 01:29:25 AM 1
4.CLW intends multi sourcing, hence ordering may be on more than one source
5. Materials to be delivered at SMM/RB/Chittaranjan
6. Validity required 150 days
7. This is Safety Item, the tenderer shall deposit with the Railway concerned (in cash or the equivalent in
Government Securities or approved Banker’s Guarantee Bond) a sum equal to 10 percent of the total value of the
stores detailed in the contract for which the tender has been accepted, subject to upper ceiling of Rs 10 Lakhs
within 14 days of written notice of acceptance of the tender.
8. Approved Brand: a) SKF/Germany/Austria b) Schaffler KG/Germany, Romania, Italy (brand name FAG) c) NEI,
Jaipur (brand name NBC), as per RDSO approval.
9. Only manufacturers should quote and if they intend to quote through RIDs/Agents, authorization by
manufacturers should be tender specific. Manufacturers are advised that we would prefer order on them therefore,
they are advised to quote directly. They may quote on FOB basis with letter of credit paymnent.
10. If RIDs/Agents/ Indian counter part quote principal’s invoice/ proforma/ rate authentication invoice must be
furnished along with the quotation failing which their offer are liable to be ignored.
FOR DETAIL INSTRUCTION PLEASE REFER TO OUR WEBSITE www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
For Controller of Stores
d8e68ce5-39c7-4387-8328-48c87e67a732.doc :: 09/18/12:: 01:29:25 AM 2