POOL A POOL B POOL C
1. FORCE 1. Pacifica Boys & Girls Club 1. HUSKIES
2. INDIANS 2. LADY COBRA 2. FAIRFIELD
3. RAMS 3. LADY STARS 3. CAL STARS GOLD
4. IRVINGTON 4. CARDINALS 4. PINEWOOD
SATURDAY . JULY 19, 2008
SEQUOIA HIGH SCHOOL
TIME GYM 1 GYM 2
9:00AM B1 vs B3 B2 vs B4
10:10AM C3 vs C4 C2 vs C1
11:20AM B4 vs B1 A2 vs A1
12:30PM C4 vs C2 B3 vs B2 Tournament Director
1:40PM A1 vs A3 C3 vs C1 Kareem Summerville
2:50PM A4 vs A2 B2 vs B1 650-288-8249
4:00PM B4 vs B3 C1 vs C4
5:10PM A1 vs A4 A2 vs A3
6:20PM C2 vs C3 ---- Sequoia High School
7:30PM A4 vs A3 ---- 1201 Brewster Ave
Redwood City CA 94062
Parking will not be next to the gym due
to Construction this weekend, you
must park on Brewster Ave, make right onto Brewster going south on El Camino,
and left turn on Brewster Ave going north on El Camino
Walk to the front of the school to the gym.
SINGLE ELIMINATION BRACKETS
SUNDAY . JULY 20, 2008
1ST PLACE POOL A
2ND PLACE POOL B GYM-1
SUN-9:00AM Tournament Director
GYM-1 Kareem Summerville
2ND PLACE POOL C SUN-1:40PM 650-288-8249
BRACKET Sequoia High School
1ST PLACE POOL B 1201 Brewster Ave
SUN-9:00AM Redwood City CA 94062
2ND PLACE POOL A SUN-11:20AM
1ST PLACE POOL C
3RD PLACE POOL C
3RD PLACE POOL A GYM-2
4TH PLACE POOL B SUN-2:50PM
4TH PLACE POOL A
4TH PLACE POOL C SUN-12:30PM
3RD PLACE POOL B
NP FORCE TOURNAMENT RULES
High School Rules Apply
1. 2-16 minute STOP TIME Halves, 1min Halves
2. Ball size. Girls - 28.5
3. No shot clock. 10 second back court violation.
4 1 and 1 on the 7th team foul, Double bonus on the 10th team foul
5. On all free throws, players shall not enter lane until ball contacts rim.
6. Technical fouls results in (2) shots and the ball.
7. Team may start game with 4 players.
8. Time outs per game are 2 full (1 minute) and One 30 seconds.
9. Tie breaker determined by, #1 Head to Head, #2 points (max. 13 points per game) #3 total points #4 points allowed.
10. Mercy Rule (If there is a 20 point lead in the last 8 minutes of the second half
the clock will run, resume stop clock at 10 point
11. Overtime Rules. 1st overtime will be 2 minutes Stop. 2nd overtime is 1 minutes Stop. 3rd overtime will be sudden
HOME & VISITOR
The top team in the game brackets, or first team listed in pool pairings
will be the home team and shall wear white or light-colored uniforms. The bottom team, or second team listed in pool
pairings, will be the visiting team and shall wear dark uniforms. The home team shall sit to the official scorer’s
left and take the opposite basket for pre-game warm-up and first half play.