Home Buying Process
1. Click on the Link to get your free credit report and make sure the information is accurate.
2. Fax or email a copy of your credit report and completed home loan application to 855-860-3121
3. Call us at 855-836-3331 to determine which type of mortgage is best for you.
4. We will help you create a budget to determine the monthly payment you can afford.
5. Make a list of the “have-to-haves” versus the “nice-to-haves” in your new home.
6. Choose a reputable Realtor in your buying area
7. Choose a home, based on your “needs and wants” list and your pre-approved loan amount.
8. Submit an offer on the home you select.
9. Submit the purchase agreement through your Realtor along with a deposit (also known as earnest money).
10. Get a professional home inspection.
11. We will then processes and underwrite your loan to secure a loan approval.
12. Obtain evidence of Home Owners Insurance
13. Schedule your mortgage closing date.
14. Go to the closing.
15. Connect your home services at www.vendee1.com
16. Enjoy your new home.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (All Borrowers):
Copies of W-2s for the last two years
Copies of paycheck stubs for the last 30 days (most current)
Copies of checking and savings account statements for the last two months (all pages)
Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for IRA, CD, money market fund, stock, 401(k), profit
Copy of sales contract when signed by all parties
Copy of canceled earnest money check when it clears or copy of corresponding bank statement
Employment history for the last two years (address any gaps of employment)
Residency history over the last two years with name, phone number, address and account number of
landlord or mortgage company (if a rental property, need copies of leases with mortgage loan information)
If commission or bonus income is applicable and is more than 25% of base salary, must receive copy of tax
If paid off any mortgage in the last 2 years, need copy of HUD-1 Settlement Statement
Copy of drivers license and Social Security card for all borrowers
If refinancing, need copy of survey and home owner’s insurance policy
If Self-Employed Borrower:
Copy of most recent two years tax returns (please include all schedules and, if applicable, K-1s)
Copy of current Profit and Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
Copy of corporate/partnership tax returns for the most recent two year period (please include copies of W-
2s or 1099s)
Additional Documents which may apply:
If you receive Social Security or retirement income, need copy of direct deposit bank statement and award