Create A File or Folder Without any Name and Make Folders Invisiable
Hey guys, this is a very short and simple trick works on windows. Here we’ll do two things using this
Creating a file or folder without any name.
And make those folders invisiable.
1. Create new or select a folder or file.
2. Right click on it, select ‘rename’ or simply press ‘F2’.
3. Press and hold ‘Alt’ key and type numbers ‘0160’ from the numpad (not the numbers which are present
on top of the character key).
4. Press Enter and the File or Folder will be created with ‘NO! Name’.
Now if you want to make more namless file or folder in same directory than follow this:
1. Select file or folde to Rename.
2. Press and hold ‘Alt’ key and type ‘0160’ from numpad.
3. Release the ‘Alt’ key. Now without doing anything else, again hold ‘Alt’ key and type ‘0160’.
4. Press Enter and you will have second nameless folder in same directory.
To create many nameless folder or files on same directory repeat step3.
Why this is happening: The file or folders that seems nameless actually named with ‘space’.
1. Right click on a folder and select propertise.
2. Click on Customize tab and click Change Icon button.
3. You will see some invisiable icon, select one and apply it.
4. You are done, your folder is now invisiable.
Note: to see those files or folders again when it is invisiable press ‘Ctrl+A’.
If you like this trick please feel free to comment!