Just a few things to go over for the upcoming AIMS
Fun Day on Thursday April 9th.
1. In your box, you will find a stack of Event sign-
up sheets with your Team name on the front.
2. Each teacher on your Team is responsible for
signing students up for each event as follows:
Social Studies-Basketball (6 teams)
Math-Kickball (6 teams)
Language-Volleyball (6 teams)-Most teams have
2 LA teachers, so please split the list, each one
taking 3 Teams
3. Please make sure your Team Teachers
understand that he/she is in charge of the
students during that event. For example, if
you’re a science teacher, you are responsible to
make sure the kids that are signed up on your
soccer lists are in the correct games/teams when
you are playing soccer.
4. Every student is REQUIRED to sign up for
5. There will be other teachers and aides at each
station who will help run that station but Team
Teachers are the official “police officers” who
will manage the students.
6. Irma will manually ring the bells for rotation.
Stay in your assigned station until you hear the
bell ring. Last year, some teams left their
stations too early and confusion arose.